• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Ey, that's cool!

I am currently on a weight loss plan too. Where are you currently at, if you don't mind my asking? And what goal do you have?
AceQuorthon
AceQuorthon
Not too sure hehe, stopped around 2 months ago but then I had lost 13 kgs and was down to 105 kgs. My goal was just to get rid of my belly since I wanna be slim!
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Ey, that's a good goal. I am on 95kg myself, down from 123kg. I am 183cm tall though.

Been going up and down some these past 4 years, but figured I'd get inside the average in terms of BMI at least. Down to 85kg at bare minimum, 80 is my end goal.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
I walk for nearly 10 hours a day due to my job, so losing weight isn't exactly hard. ^^
AceQuorthon
AceQuorthon
Oh damn! Why so much walking haha? :D

I am 200cm tall so I’m not morbidly obese or anything, but I’ve always been overweight still and it would make me happy to not be it for once.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
I work in a couple of warehouses for a living, driving forklifts. Not always driving them obviously as we have other stuff that needs doing where you can't use a forklift. But its incredibly fun. And people with licenses are always needed, so things will only go up from here.