• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

VeeStars
VeeStars
Eh, if you replace knew with learning terribly then ye! (I'm only in Japanese 1)

That's just a haiku my sensei told us. It took me ages to type the right fucking kanji....
おはよう!日本語を知っていますか。
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
That is still better than me. I can identify the corporate suffix "株式会社" and that is about it.
VeeStars
VeeStars
Ok well, that's more than me. I don't know kanji and I don't even know katakana (two of the writing systems). I have also been focusing more on grammar than the words so the sentences I can form are somewhat limited. I can do this:

私はあなたのお母さんんをたべます。
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Well I don't know how to pronounce it... all I know is thatbI look for it when trying to distinguish company names from other text on websites. And that is roughly translates to "Co. Ltd."
VeeStars
VeeStars
Put my sentence into google translate I dare you
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Reminds me of when I reviewed a fashion magazine to describe clothing for my Spanish class. The pants had extra zippers for ventilation. I had to use words I knew, lol.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Someone who knows a bit of basic Japanese? Nice!
VeeStars
VeeStars
はじめまして!