• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

InfinityZ
InfinityZ
OwO Yakaaaaaa
*kisses chu*
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
A kiss for a smooch? What a tradeoff. UwU
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
Yush UwU
How are you doing there btw? :3c
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Awww, who's a good woofer? =w=

I'm doing fairly good. Weight loss is slow as hell but my driver's license will be available soon.

And you? How are you?
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
Me ofc UwU~

Aww i see, i hope it will all go well for you there though :3

I'm okay, i guess. Nearly at the end of internship but things are still kinda boring XD
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Yes youu aareee~ *patpatpat* =w=

Aye. I want that damn car that I have in mind. Can't get it out of my head.

Have any plans for after your internship?
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
I hope that car won't be a forklift

Not really, because after being done with that, i gotta go back on college and get graduated :p
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
:p

It's a Pontiac GTA 1987. Fits perfect with my love for the 80's.

What you going to work with once you finish College?
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
Hehe, classic woofer i see.

I have no idea actually, since things have been really tough lately due to the pandemic and i can't really see it that clearly.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Classic indeed. ;)

And you may want to try and get at least some partial plans ready for when you finish College so you know what direction you want to go in. Makes it easier in the long run too.
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
My mother said that she might try to get me to get a job in a Christian school as an IT supporter, i can only follow what she tells me to do unfortunately.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
It's your life. Why are you letting your mother dictate it?
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
It's rather personal so i can't say it on here, but basically the environments around my life is so limited that i'm forced to do that.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Ah, okay. May want to find a job, save up and potentially move out on your own at some point later on if or when possible then.
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
Oh that's for sure, for now i have to get a simple job to get everything in place before i could start doing anything for myself.

*nuzzles the woofer* uwu
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
*nuzzles the woofer back* <3

Aye. Take things slowly.
Yakamaru
Yakamaru
Any plans for the rest of the week tho?
InfinityZ
InfinityZ
I actually got 4 days of holidays here, but unfortunately i'm not allowed to go out anywhere. Part of the reasons is also because of the pandemic as well.

What about you though?