• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

lenago
lenago
Hahaha yes, i like the Professor Layton games a lot, and my character design is very inspired by him
Plitheon
Plitheon
Heh heh heh, gotcha
What about Ace Attorney?
And if you know about Ace Attorney game with both Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright in it?
lenago
lenago
Yes i know Ace attorney, i belive the cross over was on the 3ds, Professor Layton X Ace Attorney, fun game
Plitheon
Plitheon
Yep, I like the cornered theme from this game
lenago
lenago
Oh i love those corner moments,when the soundtracks get you pumped to get the villain...that is, untill they pull a 180 on you, and you end up being the one to panic...
Plitheon
Plitheon
And then you pull out your trump card, in other words, decisive evidence, so you make them break down in seconds. And finally, you get "Not Guilty" verdict, heh heh heh...
lenago
lenago
But its a thought fight. The final villain in the Miles Edgwoth spin off, man that guy was hard to crack!!
Any moment i thought i had him, he would pull a fat "no you" and i would be back at square 1
Plitheon
Plitheon
Oh well I haven't got to AA Investigations yet, slow but steady.
lenago
lenago
I won't spoil anything for ya, jet to let you know, you are in for a hard fight
Plitheon
Plitheon
I actually saw that it's somehow hard, looked down for comments below extended soundtrack of the game, heh heh.