• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Hoi! How is you doing?!

*Noms ears.*
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
I'm ok. Just a lil sleepy. Nice to meet you.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
I'm really sorry for missing that message. I thought I responded ;~;

it's awesome meeting you. I think your name is fun >~<
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
It's fine. I am glad you find my name fun! If you have discord, my own shoulllld be listed on my profile. Feel free to stop by.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
I probably should. My parents tell me it's unsafe to get. To make em feel better I've never signed up. But aye, they dont know about FAF either sooo.
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
I only bite the people I REALLY like so I can assure you, ya wouldn't be in danger.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
lmao, you gotta do me like that xD
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
Hehehe, I must indeed. I heavily encourage ya to get Discord.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Most everybody tells me to, but I love my parents. Wether i believe it's a good decision or not.
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
Well, if you're feeling rebellious, or want a chance to get into my "Would bite" circle (which is kinda hard as it is a partner only thing), then lemme know!
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
lmao. of course. Thanks for offering love.

What brings you to FAF if you use discord?
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
To be honest, finding someone worthy of my "Would bite" circle, ha! EDIT: FA in general. Not specifically the forums.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Coolio. Why you looking for people to bite?
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
Loneliness sucks. Not a fan.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Ah I see whatcha mean. How many are already in this circle?
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
None. It is reserved for romantic partners. :D.

This community is... kinda touchy though. So it is a bit hard to find someone who'd settle on one person. Gets annoying. But, I'm still going strong.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Coolio! Currently I'm in my own relationship. Also I do act 'touchy' in roleplay and on the forums he has me reserved.
RadarTheBat
RadarTheBat
Aww how cute, congrats! :>.