• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
*Leafy glare.*

I will take you out! Fox, or FROG!
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Ahhhhh! Talking lettuce!.... *boops* Oh... that is very interesting indeed! I have never seen a creature with quite so much foliage.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Stop that! Personal space! *Swats you away.* J-just.. no touchy *Crosses arms.*
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Oh Dear! I am most sorry! I fear that healing my compatriots in the midst of battle has left my bedside manner with much to be desired. I was just inspecting the plant matter to determine if it was parasitic.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
It's a part of my body!

*Shakes leafy head around.*
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Oh! How intriguing! Now is it like hair in that it can be trimmed without pain? Or can you feel through it? And do you or do you not have roots?
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
*Backs away slowly.*

It hurts a lot to cut it... dont.
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
*totally oblivious*

Oh my! Your greatest fear must be hedge trimmers! What a terrifying thought!

Now about those roots? Do you have those, too?
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Wouldn't you like to know?

*Looks away, crossing arms with teen angst.*

(Sorry for being mean, it's the character. ;~;)
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
(Sorry for being awkward.... it is in character too.... most of the time >w<)

Yes, I would, Dear! No need to be so bashful. I'm a healer!... Judging by how bashful you are... I would suspect you have a taproot serving as your unmentionables.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
*Covers the unmentionables.*

LEAVE THEM ALONE! Dayum. can nobody get some respect around here.

*HUffs.*
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Fine... fine... I won't pry. It is just a professional curiosity since you may not respond to standard medicines.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Jeez! What does that have to do with medicine!?
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Yoi may be surprised... but quite a lot. What if one tincture is safe for the leaves but is absorbed too quickly by your roots and causes adverse effects? Your plant-like biology is certainly different than what I am used to treating.
ssaannttoo
ssaannttoo
Well uh, how about this sweetie. I dont get hurt, YOU dont touch my roots.
Foxy Emy
Foxy Emy
Sweetie? I'm afraid my common is a bit behind the times... is that a casual prefix like Dear or Dearest?

Also? Why would I touch your roots even if you did get hurt? My alchemical concoctions are to be administered orally, not topically.