• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Really now? Well, can't wait to hear it!
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Oh, and another thing I forgot to say dad! My birthday's coming up, and it's happening on the 5th! I'm gonna be 18 then! And guess what I'll be getting then!
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
What will you get for your birthday, kid ?
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Only the best stuff! I went and looked into getting cosplay replicas of Raiden's blade, and Sam's as well, the upgraded version, along with a handful of other things! Even went and asked for a fursuit too, which will be gotten
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
A course on how to talk like a normal person should be gotten too lol
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Hah, whatever do you mean? I speak only of the best terms of normality!
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
A lot of times you talk like you're trying to digest the theasaurus, son.
It's bad for your health ya know.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Ah, it is? Well, that's partially my mother to blame for that. Part of my youth was spend behind a dictionary.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
You can still change it somewhat, kid.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Hm, possibly. But, my speech as it is is quite adequate with me. I prefer it since I've spoken like this for years, only just to adapt further into said speech lifestyle.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
If you say so, kid.
Just don't try too many big words and phrases like when you were playing as the neko, in the RP. I couldn't understand what you said at all, and was... really annoyed.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Ah, I getcha. Don't worry, I won't go all out like before. I have to remember not everyone knows the same info as I. And I'm sorry for that annoying you. It won't happen again dad, I give my word.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
See to it that you do, kid. That time, and... your "response" on FA too.
I'm making an effort to understand you better, son. So do it for me too.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
I know....both were pretty messed up. I can give my word that I can try to change, and learn to keep myself in check and such. And I will do so dad!
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Alright kid.
Now, you can ditch the "Revelation comes forth." quote, son. I got something better :
"No survivors allowed !"