• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Tell me what you have in mind and I'll see about making the models for you, kid.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Sure thing dad!

As for the first one, he's the main, a lithe, yet skinny fennec fox that I planned on using. He's got chestnut colored outer fur, while the inside, (chest, inner thigh, belly), has a white undertone to it. He has hazel eyes, blonde-white hair, and a black tipped bushy tail. His uniform is casual, simple, but he himself is fairly skinny, having little to no muscle.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
One down. The others ?
Also I recolored the C.O.N.T.R.A. members, kid.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Cool! The other one is a white wolf of the sorts. He's the marksman, particularly built with a slight muscular build. He's all white, sporting one red eye and one green one, with his hair being a black color. He always wears rugged armor to complete his set, and is almost never seen without his trusty weapon at his side.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Lemme see....there was another. This one was the medic, a rabbit of the sorts. Grey color, always wears a rugged, yet durable uniform, with blue eyes and a black hair streak. He's the only one who is unarmed in the group, and is naturally skinny as to dart around the field.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
And the last, kiddo ?
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
And the very last one is a mouse, with dark brown fur, amber eyes, and gray-ish colored hair. He's a little older than most of the group, but serves as the munitions gatherer, and also an aid to the leader when it comes to decision making.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Fox, wolf, rabbit and mouse, got it.
Also, what you think of thebrecolored CONTRA team son ?
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
I like it! The colors are quite fitting! Nice choices there!
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
And, lemme guess, all SEED members are good with katana, hm ? ;)
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Hah, that's where you are in for a surprise! Only the leader is good with that! The wolf is skilled with the karambit, a curved knife. The mouse is skilled with batons, blunt, yet traumatic in their force. And the rabbit is skilled with brass knuckles, but used a survival knife as that was the more appropriate setting of a choice.
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Now that's pretty cool dad! Really like the designs! They sure turned out well!
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Now you just need the names for them son, and we're good to go.
Gonna go hunt some big bad dragons with these folks, heh.
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Ah, of course! This is gonna be fun, I can tell! Now to think of the names!
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Suggestions for you : Samuel / Evan / Ethan / Darwin (S.E.E.D.)
Primal the Lycanroc
Primal the Lycanroc
Hmm, those are good ones! I came up with some that are simple, like the ones you recommended!

Fox: Maxwell
Wolf: Dusk
Rabbit: Carter
Mouse: Greenfield
PC Master Race
PC Master Race
Reason I suggested those names is because they form up the name of the team, like those in RWBY, heh. Easier to remember for me.
But sure, you do you kid.