• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Attaman
Attaman
It's not just you. But my guess is it was not wanting to kick a hornet's nest. Particularly since, even just looking at thread participants, there were multiple KF lurkers / at least one KF poster in there. And while I'm quite fine with users voluntarily lining up for proverbial firing squad, I can understand why Moderators wouldn't want to risk that boiling over.
Attaman
Attaman
Also the thread treaded uncomfortably close to "Certain behaviors are above / beyond capital crimes and even hearsay suspects and their acquaintances are open game to harass to death", which... disgusting as I find that line of argument to be in and of itself, is also potentially a whole 'nother can of worms re: Politics.
TrishaCat
TrishaCat
Yeah but that last bit was only brought up by one user...I dunno, I'm gonna try messaging mods later when I have more free time because it rubs me the wrong way that it was locked. If mods respond with just saying they didn't wanna kick the hornets nest though then I'll just accept that. Still really lame people couldn't just have a thread to mourn