• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity Forums

Ravofox
Ravofox
*scowls and thwacks ya* :p
metatherat
metatherat
*is swept out of the door* aaaagh :O
*scurries right back in through a rathole with a proud vermin trot*
FlannelFox
FlannelFox
*lays on back with leggies stuck up in the air*
There, I'm a dust mop!! :D
Izzy4895
Izzy4895
It seems Lupus Electrical found some chewed wires underneath all of the dust.
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
*Throws a fox potion to @Ravofox to turn him back into a fox, then chugs a MOMENTARILY VACUUM POTION myself and turns into a vacuum cleaner, sucking all the vermin out of their ratholes*

Hey Ravofox, I've got us a free meal! :p
Izzy4895
Izzy4895
Did @metatherat ever tell you about the RAT VACATION PACKAGE? :p
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
Yes, I get my rats from the rat hotels linked to the RAT VACATION PACKAGE!
metatherat
metatherat
You do realize many of those rats used to be predators before their RAT VACATION, right? So much for predator unity. Tsk tsk. *shakes head sadly*
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
Nope, those rats didn't use to be predators before their RAT VACATION, those rats used to be other prey animal that I would happily eat, even as rats! :p

I know that because I have a KNOW WHETHER A RAT WAS A PREDATOR OR PREY BEFORE TRANSFORMATION DETECTOR, and none of those rats were preds, they were all prey. See, Predators are way too smart! *Taps forehead*
metatherat
metatherat
*notices the DETECTOR was manufactured by BOD FOX* :p
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
*Slowly takes off the sticker saying "MANUFACTURED BY BOD FOX" from the DETECTOR, revealing the original sticker saying "MANUFACTURED BY SKUNK HOLLOW"*

Yes, manufactured by BOD FOX, totally, teehee!
metatherat
metatherat
*takes off the "MANUFACTURED BY SKUNK HOLLOW" sticker, revealing an even originaller sticker saying "ACTUALLY TOTALLY MANUFACTURED BY BOD FOX"*
*a notarized production certificate also falls out, proving that the DETECTOR was manufactured by BOD FOX*
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
The funny thing is, that the DETECTOR I was holding and that you just took to remove the sticker was my fake DETECTOR all along instead of the real one!

*Giggles*
metatherat
metatherat
*notices that the REAL DETECTOR was also manufactured by BOD FOX* :p
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
*Watches in amusement as Meta looks at my other fake detector labelled "REAL DETECTOR"*

Phew, better stop here, or else you'll end up in an infinite loop with a bunch of my fake detectors! XD!
Izzy4895
Izzy4895
@Pygmepatl is too embarrassed to admit that he was tricked into raiding a “rat hotel” that was rigged with a paint bomb. His fur was pink for a couple of weeks, and orange rats with black paws clearly taught the native rats a thing or two while they were enjoying the RAT VACATION PACKAGE.
metatherat
metatherat
Ehee :3
The rats of Rat River Junction love these little cultural exchanges, especially when they are so productive and useful :3
*a gift basket arrives from the Rat River Junction Tourism Board as an expression of gratitude*
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
Me, too embarrassed to admit that I was tricked into raiding a "rat hotel" that was rigged with a paint bomb? Who said that was me and not actually a realistic plushie robot made to trick others, making it easier for me to find the real Rat Hotels and raid them. :p
Pygmepatl
Pygmepatl
Clearly foxes and rats still can't surpass skunks in the art of deceiving, not even with their little cultural exchanges. *Taps forehead again before giggling at all the skunk spray bombs that have exploded in Rat River Junction*
Izzy4895
Izzy4895
Did @Pygmepatl clumsily set off his own skunk spray bombs while he was in Rat River Junction? :p