• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Search results

  1. capthavoc123

    NYPD Gets Some

    Yeah, if you want some dead cops thrown into the mix. Shooting for the legs is a definite no-go. Too hard to hit and he can still use a weapon.
  2. capthavoc123

    NYPD Gets Some

    I'm not glorifying his death so much as glorifying some switched-on cops who did an outstanding job and took a dangerous man off the street. I'd take them on my squad any day.
  3. capthavoc123

    NYPD Gets Some

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/04/new.york.police.shooting/ Hell yes. This is what is meant by some A+ police work. Good on the NYPD for getting some. I will take any one of these guys out for a beer any day of the week. This is what being a cop is all about. They went to a call, they...
  4. capthavoc123

    Favorite food

    It's sort of a toss-up between bacon and sashimi.
  5. capthavoc123

    Functional synthetic DNA created, first engineered lifeforms.

    Good, glad you agree that it's basically the same thing.
  6. capthavoc123

    are you or have been a cadet ?

    Seriously, are you like twelve years old? I mean, goddamn. I swear to God I hope you are not really in any sort of military organization, and if you are I hope they have you on "Gomer watch".
  7. capthavoc123

    are you or have been a cadet ?

    I weep for the state of Canada's military if you can't even spell "corporal" or "corps" correctly.
  8. capthavoc123

    What's Something You Learnt Today?

    Today I learned a few things. The first thing I learned was that I am horribly out of shape. The second thing I learned was that even being horribly out of shape, I can still run a mile and a half in 11 minutes and 19 seconds. The third thing that I learned was that running that slowly makes my...
  9. capthavoc123

    h

    Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both highly industrialized cities that provided a significant portion of materials and finished products for the Japanese military. They were definitely targets of significant military value. There can never be concrete proof because an invasion was never...
  10. capthavoc123

    h

    That's actually not true. The US warned Japan about a week in advance what they were going to do, and the Japanese government refused to believe it. They even dropped leaflets over the Japanese countryside to inform the citizens. It was a really stupid risk, too, even though it worked, because...
  11. capthavoc123

    Your mates species

    Re: You're mates species I felt it necessary to emphasize a term that might be unfamiliar to furries.
  12. capthavoc123

    Your mates species

    Re: You're mates species I had a "girlfriend" and we were both human. Convoluted furry slang ftl.
  13. capthavoc123

    Today is the 15th anniversery

    Ahhaha...Wow, someone failed history class.
  14. capthavoc123

    Why are you furs so obsessed with the "V" shape?

    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has...
  15. capthavoc123

    Favourite and Least Favourite JellyBelly?

    The buttered popcorn flavor is definitely the worst thing ever invented in candy history, including the Necco Wafer. The best is probably strawberry.
  16. capthavoc123

    Anyone here who is part of the fandom but NOT for "otherkin" or "spiritual" reasons?

    Re: Anyone here who is part of the fandom but NOT for "otherkin" or "spiritual" reaso In answer to the OP, the figure is something like 95%. 5% of the fandom is "otherkin" or "spiritual". That leaves the 95% I just quoted. Of those, 40% are just here for the porn. 50% are not intelligent...
  17. capthavoc123

    If everyone were to kill just one person...

    Odd or even may have nothing to do with it, depending on how the killing occurs. You're looking at it as though there are two rows of people facing each other, with one row being the killers and the other being the victim. If there are an odd number of people in that situation, then yes, there...
  18. capthavoc123

    If everyone were to kill just one person...

    No, there would be one person left. Way to fail at logic.
  19. capthavoc123

    Top 5 Favorite Movies

    For movies with unoriginal plots, may I direct your attention to every movie ever made, ever.
  20. capthavoc123

    Top 5 Favorite Movies

    That is THE MOST ORIGINAL comment I have ever heard about that movie, EVER. YOU SIR are the next ROGER EBERT. Give this man his Pulitzer Prize. He's definitely our next biggest movie critic.
Top