• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
Hiya guys. I've started a new fanfiction in a distant future setting in the world of Okami. My story is currently a work in progress and shall be updated every 3 chapters or so. Also do expect for there to be artwork as well.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it and any feedback will be appreciated!

I'll provide the main link to my FA page and direct access to the PDF document.

Attachments

• Ōkami_ A Thousand Suns Chap 1-3.pdf
    372.6 KB · Views: 34

BassFoxBoog

Nicknamed E by Ssaannttoo
Interesting take on ammy’s next adventure I look forward to reading more from my favourite wolf

Erix

>‿‿◕
Ah so you've finally decided to post it =3 Do you think I'd be able to read it alone as is? Or should I watch gameplay of the Okami series before doing so?

Parabellum3

Ah so you've finally decided to post it =3 Do you think I'd be able to read it alone as is? Or should I watch gameplay of the Okami series before doing so?
I recommend watching a playthrough first since there are a lot of things in the story that relate to the lore which won't make sense for those who don't know it.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Ah I see, will do then. Been meaning to watch the game all through anyway. I’ll for sure take a look though you works afterward ^^

Parabellum3

Ah I see, will do then. Been meaning to watch the game all through anyway. I’ll for sure take a look though you works afterward ^^
Sounds like a plan! I recommend you play it yourself too, it's a wonderful game^^

Parabellum3

It has been a while but I have finally released chapters 4-6. Check them out here!