• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

“The Fandom” Documentary. They need our help!

N

Nonamenoname

Ales Jones called. He wants his 250lbs tinfoil hat back.

Sorry dude, Alex Jones is a neocon who apologizes the imperialist and theft policies of your beloved president, he is nothing but Foxnews on steroids.

Rather than some grand conspiracy against furries, it's as likely due to the makers' stance on trans rights. That's a battleground on Twitter at present, and spurious reporting of accounts has been a tactic favoured by some of the anti-trans people. There have been a number of cases of people who express pro trans rights or pro LGBT+ opinions finding themselves shadowbanned recently.

There is no conspiracy against furries, all what I said is that the people who grant votes to the companies that are represented by rightwing parties don't like furries, and as result the companies - in this case Twitter - take actions against notorious furries

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
For this documentary we would like to take an in-depth look at the early history of the fandom and really explore our origins as the first internet subculture.
thowoth.png

YOU ALL DISAPOINT ME. You all had one job, smh, I can't be carrying all the most basic memes for you guys