• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

► Looking for sonas to draw ◀ {Open}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Hey Vex! Super late for this, but here's my bird if he interests you! Thanks!
Also my favorite color is green! I'm keeping the wings btw :3

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 43

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
I know I’m probably late, but a friend showed me your handy work and I would love one of your pieces if you’re still available079571B0-2C2B-41CC-A137-FBD0A45FD371.jpeg
And favorite color is light blue :)

Last edited:

RyuuTenno

Lord of Dragons
Dunno if you're still doing this, but would love to see what you come up with :)
And, lord, attempting to determine the favorite color is insanely difficult. It's blue. Of some shade. I have a tendency to shift all the way from a dark blue (navy or even darker) all the way up to a vibrant blue. But I think it's something like a royal or sapphire blue. Rich and vibrant. :)

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
If you're still open, do mine please.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Prometheus.png
    Prometheus.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 31

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
How about you try to draw something different? A millipede!

Attachments

• A1947EF2-035F-40F9-9978-5AC727151915.jpeg
    A1947EF2-035F-40F9-9978-5AC727151915.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 0DB40F76-C5FA-45ED-9383-59A79B674C7B.jpeg
    0DB40F76-C5FA-45ED-9383-59A79B674C7B.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 68

CosmoNumber6

I’m needing a drawing of my raptor boi, Cosmo.
Also, my favorite color is Blue.

Attachments

• 79F8DA9B-B30D-4CB0-A1DA-A898F3BC42A1.jpeg
    79F8DA9B-B30D-4CB0-A1DA-A898F3BC42A1.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 46
A

Amynhotep

Hello hello! I don't know if you're still up for these, but I'd really appreciate if you drew Cherri for me! I don't really have a favorite color right now, but I've always said it's blue?

Conseqq

Got Milk?

thearaiza

hello. i would love to get something drawn. i dont have a ref image but i think i do have something in mind i can write down.

my oc is a ram with curly horns and shaggy dirty blonde hair. he has hazel eyes. i would like to for his main colors to be orange and blue but kind of like a gradient on the colors. on his arms and leg is where the blue is. kind of like thigh highes and arm sleeves things, with the rest of his body being orange and a lighter orange on his chest and stomach. also his butt has a heart on it. i know it is super basic but i love it. if you have any questions because i am sure i left some info out please contact me.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
How good are you at doing young, cool, but attractive bear dad headshots? Preferably with freddie mercury hair and mustache.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Hey, guys? OP hasn't been on in over a year. Y'all really need to start reading the dates before you post.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing this due to necro and multiple users not paying attention to post dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.