• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ★★[10$-70$] HQ Digital Art Commissions|NSFW/SFW/Ref sheets/Anthro/Sketches/Fullbodies [OPEN]★★

TEKILAO

TEKILAO's Art Shop
WELCOME!

FA: furaffinity.net/user/tekilao
E-mail: graygreenler@gmail.com
Twitter / Instagram: @teki_lao

Last edited:

Teemo The Yiffer

The Lascivious Yordle
Does that NSFW fee apply to tasteful semi-nude, ie like the girl on the bottom of your price sheet? Also, do you primarily do hetero art or have you dabbled in gay art?

TEKILAO

Does that NSFW fee apply to tasteful semi-nude, ie like the girl on the bottom of your price sheet? Also, do you primarily do hetero art or have you dabbled in gay art?

The additional fee applies only if you need two versions: NSFW and the version with clothes.

If you want only NSFW, then there is no additional fee.

I usually do everything ^^

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
Hi yes, I would like a full body commission slot. I'll get the details to you in the morning though, getting sleepy rn. Just didn't want to forget because I like your style.

MakiTakara

Looking for a relatively simple full body nsfw front and back based loosely on some existing art. Your art is beautiful.

Azleigh

Hi! I'd be interested in getting a fullbody colored sketch, if you're still taking jobs and are okay with a human-faced character.