• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ★Digital Art Commission {SFW & NSFW} 15$ - 50$ USD★

Hey everyone! A new year, a new commission sheet!

I'm Nico! a 24 years old artist/animator from Canada currently offering commissions! I mostly draw humans, anthros and aliens/ creatures!

I have a couple of slots open in both category so if you are interested, feel free to look at what I can offer and most importantly if you have a question, feel free to contact me, I'll be more than happy to help you out!

★SFW COMMISSIONS!★ -3 slots!
d70c3adca0ca4b14a3b7837c275db3c47fa00696.jpg

Here are some more example of my art!
tumblr_pxxludKDr61r778dxo2_1280.jpg

eab60cb1cccf82a57bd95ffa50a842e69d2525cd.jpg

c9740bdf4aa877415b5f8e9fc9c00c20b89853cb.jpg

0984b2858da5aca72c43e6b4c7342ad1ce2e8778.jpg

b7540c7f2978538a57b9d835dc34b75681bacf1c.jpg

★TOS★

I will take 3 slots at the time and I will update my social media and the commissioners as frequently as possible!✩

✩A commission can take from 3 days to 3 weeks with me, if I need more time I’ll tell you before payment.✩

✩I ask for at least half the payment upfront before I start working on the commission.✩

NO REFUND

✩You can do whatever you want with the piece once it's done (except reselling of course), just make sure you give me credit for it!✩
✩ Background vary depending on the complexity of it (between 15$ USD to 50$ USD)✩

I ONLY TAKE PAYPAL. (invoices only)

Once I confirm that I have a slot open, make sure you provide me with the following information:

✩What category you want (Sketch, Lineart, Colored or Shaded)
✩Range (headshot, waist up or full body)
✩How many characters
✩Description (Do you have a specific idea of what you want or do you give me artistic liberty)
✩References of your characters
✩Your Paypal email address for the invoice

★What I won’t draw★

Hateful art (example: racism, homophobia etc.)

Pedophilia,incest,non-con,abuse,etc.

Robot (can be negotiable if the design is simple enough)

Please take note that I can refuse to draw something if I don’t feel comfortable drawing it.

★What I will draw★

Pretty much everything except what I listed above.

So! If you are interested in commissioning me or have any questions, feel free to contact me via my e-mail => nicothealienprince@gmail.com

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★NSFW COMMISSIONS!★ 3 slots

★★★Link to the commission sheet!★★★
www.furaffinity.net: Commission 2020 {NSFW} by NicotheAlien

★TOS★
*this TOS is the same as the SFW one with minor changes so I'm putting it here as well just in case*
I will take 3 slots at the time and I will update my social media and the commissioners as frequently as possible!✩

✩A commission can take from 3 days to 3 weeks with me, if I need more time I’ll tell you before payment.✩

✩I ask for at least half the payment upfront before I start working on the commission.✩

NO REFUND

✩You can do whatever you want with the piece once it's done (except reselling of course), just make sure you give me credit for it!✩
✩ Background vary depending on the complexity of it (between 15$ USD to 50$ USD)✩

I ONLY TAKE PAYPAL. (invoices only)

Once I confirm that I have a slot open, make sure you provide me with the following information:

✩What category you want (Sketch, Lineart, Colored or Shaded)
✩Range (headshot, waist up or full body)
✩How many characters
✩Description (Do you have a specific idea of what you want or do you give me artistic liberty)
✩References of your characters
✩Your Paypal email address for the invoice

★What I won’t draw★

Hateful art (example: racism, homophobia etc.)

Pedophilia,incest,non-con,abuse,etc.

Robot (can be negotiable if the design is simple enough)

Please take note that I can refuse to draw something if I don’t feel comfortable drawing it.

★What I will draw★

Pretty much everything except what I listed above.

So! If you are interested in commissioning me or have any questions, feel free to contact me via my e-mail => nicothealienprince@gmail.com

here are some examples of my art!
www.furaffinity.net: blue getting vored cause why not by NicotheAlien {vore}​
www.furaffinity.net: {COM} Vulupus showing off by NicotheAlien
www.furaffinity.net: Full moon by NicotheAlien
www.furaffinity.net: some quick fun by NicotheAlien
www.furaffinity.net: haidano by NicotheAlien

If you want more example I can give you my NSFW twitter but I need to see that you are in fact an adult before I can send you the link.

★thank you for the support!★