• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

★Free Ink Sketches★ NSFW requests OK!

Kaizou

gnaw gnaw gnaw
upload_2018-5-6_20-42-23.png

★ Need to get some practice in, so I'll be taking any requests in the thread for an inked sketch like the one above!

★ I'll be picking out randomly, but I'll try to fulfill as many requests as I can.

★ It's not strictly necessary, but if you posted the art you got somewhere with a link back to one of my pages that'd be great! You can find my social media in my signature below.

kranch

Mysterious stranger
could you draw my sona? i really like to see him in different styles than mine
like these.png

Attachments

• time.png
    time.png
    485.8 KB · Views: 72
  • time.png
    time.png
    485.8 KB · Views: 66

Zerohi

Creator of the Bularian Species.
Last edited:

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I would love for you to draw me if you can :)
ref 1
ref 2
It's fine if not, just thought I'd take advantage of the offer.
(I don't really have anything specific in mind for poses. something casual looking is fine)

Last edited:

Haberdash

You seem to like drawing somewhat... unusual creatures, so let me just slide in here with my lamprey eel/demon lady, Mathimea!

Refs (NSFW)

Thank you, and I hope you draw plenty of lovely monstrosities!

A

Amynhotep

If the workload isn't too high, I'd love a drawing! I'll leave the preference of nsfw or sfw to you, as I don't particularly care one way or another.

Kaizou

gnaw gnaw gnaw
Still working on requests, though I may be slow for a day or two due to work! Feel free to post these in your FA/Toyhouse accounts, just remember to link back!

would you draw my sona kanju (kahn-ju) on Toyhouse thank you!! ^____^

kanjurequest.png

I would love for you to draw me if you can :)
damianvoidscalerequest.png

Wanna try your hand at drawing my fennec girl?
gumithecarrotrequest.png

You seem to like drawing somewhat... unusual creatures, so let me just slide in here with my lamprey eel/demon lady, Mathimea!
haberdashrequest.png

You could draw my she-dragon, Soffy, if you'd like!
skoggyrequest.png