• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

☘️ Happy Saint Patrick's Day ☘️

D

Deleted member 134556

Wishing everyone a good day today, whether or not you celebrate this holiday, or how you choose to celebrate it, spiritually, festively, culturally or just appreciating the color green.

ben909

vaporeon
... i did not realize it was today

D

Deleted member 134556

Oh, I also understand that this holiday might not sit well with some Pagans, which I completely understand, so I don't want them to feel excluded from the title. This thread can be for everyone, circulating the topic of having fun and recognizing Irish history.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Oh, I also understand that this holiday might not sit well with some Pagans, which I completely understand, so I don't want them to feel excluded from the title. This thread can be for everyone, circulating the topic of having fun and recognizing Irish history.

I'm pretty sure most pagans don't care, like how we don't care about yuletide. IF someone gets offended by a holiday, they can just drink over it and watch TV. I don't get offended by Ramadan or whatever. Neither am I offended by International Workers Day. If you get offended, go do something else. There's plenty of holidays I don't like, heck I think Valentines Day is a waste of $$$.

ben909

vaporeon
D

Deleted member 134556

I'm pretty sure most pagans don't care, like how we don't care about yuletide. IF someone gets offended by a holiday, they can just drink over it and watch TV. I don't get offended by Ramadan or whatever. Neither am I offended by International Workers Day. If you get offended, go do something else. There's plenty of holidays I don't like, heck I think Valentines Day is a waste of $$$.
I agree, I just know some friends on the forums who are Pagan, and didn't want them feeling left out. I guess it was an unnecessary post all things considered, so I'll just let everyone enjoy themselves.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
There's also the National Day of Reason, which I think is stupid to celebrate a day of the lack of anything substantial in the universe other than random occurrences fostered by pure phenomena, but hey to each their own.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I agree, I just know some friends on the forums who are Pagan, and didn't want them feeling left out. I guess it was an unnecessary post all things considered, so I'll just let everyone enjoy themselves.

I get that, but there's other threads on here they can participate in. Heck, I'm not Catholic myself and I'm not dressed in green right now. *gets pinched.* I'm pretty sure you can wear green today even if you're pagan. Heck, that is how the Christmas tree started with the pagan tree.

Here's Amanda, she is a witch and she wears green normally:

amanda_by_mrdaywhea_ddldn2r-pre (2).jpg

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Tfw you're ethnically Irish but forget about the holiday.
I'd make a self depreciating Irish stereotype joke to go along with it, but I'm sure some insufferable stick in the mud would cause a scene over it, lol.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Tfw you're ethnically Irish but forget about the holiday.
I'd make a self depreciating Irish stereotype joke to go along with it, but I'm sure some insufferable stick in the mud would cause a scene over it, lol.

I have Irish in me, but I also have English, Dutch, and Cherokee.

ben909

vaporeon
Um...
So yea i saw a really bad driver today and made assumptions after getting away from the quickly because of todays date

ben909

vaporeon
What if they're just a idiot at the wheel?
they were serving a lot and then rapidly going to the center, their break lights were flashing on and off, and they wree going a good 10 miles below the speed limit...

... their rate to return to the center did point more towards texting then drunk though

---
if they were normaly that bad, they should not have a license