• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PinchRib

*chuckles* i'm in danger.
Happy New Year!

i definitely filled out a 'username' link in the forum profile thingy; do you suppose it links back to the FA gallery acct? but where is that link, then, your forum profile? i'mma poke around and see.

funyanshi

stupid cat
Happy New Year!

i definitely filled out a 'username' link in the forum profile thingy; do you suppose it links back to the FA gallery acct? but where is that link, then, your forum profile? i'mma poke around and see.
yeah it seems so! easy peasy click and ur on the fa profile lol and its in the about section of ur profile

ps great icon lol

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hey! Happy New Year! Welcome. :3 I’m pokin around your FA now, your art is so cute!! I’m gonna give ya a follow. Do you ever do character designs? (Forgive me if you have, and I missed it- I haven’t looked through them all yet ^^)

funyanshi

stupid cat
Hey! Happy New Year! Welcome. :3 I’m pokin around your FA now, your art is so cute!! I’m gonna give ya a follow. Do you ever do character designs? (Forgive me if you have, and I missed it- I haven’t looked through them all yet ^^)
Thank you ^^/ i just opened a kofi gold, and have 5 commission slots open thru there one of whcih is a character design option. I also have adoptables for sale, which should be towards the top of my gallery folders under "adoptables". :3

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Thank you ^^/ i just opened a kofi gold, and have 5 commission slots open thru there one of whcih is a character design option. I also have adoptables for sale, which should be towards the top of my gallery folders under "adoptables". :3

Ah, I'm excited! I'm currently revamping/scrapping my only female character at the moment, but as soon as I get her figured out, I'd love to grab a cute commission from ya. ^^

funyanshi

stupid cat
Ah, I'm excited! I'm currently revamping/scrapping my only female character at the moment, but as soon as I get her figured out, I'd love to grab a cute commission from ya. ^^
Sure! As long as my slots are available (which they usually are lol) id love to work with you :3