• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ✫ High Quality Semirealistic Commissions - starting at 15$! (15$-100$+) // SFW & NSFW ! ♡

Millle

Hello there! I'm Millle! (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。

I'm a brazilian digital artist and freelancer. I've been selling commissions for more than 6 years now, for clients from all around the world. ♡

Here is my FurAffinity profile (where you can find my art): Userpage of Millle -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And, in this journal, you can find NEW and more infos and details about my commissions, including infos about my creative process and communication process with clients!

For NSFW examples, please send me a message and I'll show them to you asap! {If you're looking for nsfw art, note that all fetishes are included!! I will never judge you.} ♡

NEW PRICES:

[This commission price sheet BELOW is outdated, I'm yet to edit it, please check my journal to see the current prices!]

Please, feel free to message me for any questions you may have!! <3

- If you prefer, you can also send me an e-mail: millleartes@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Millle

I can also create human art! Here are a few examples of full colored + full detailed portraits! { and, yes, Millle is short form for 'Hemille' }

1587771704.millle_froy_final_assinado.jpg

1585607416.millle_chher.png

1585613458.millle_pink.png

kimuyukix

Very impressive! I would like you to look over a post that I created regarding hiring for a commission.

How much would you charge? Your journal which outlines your prices isn't very specific about the kind of artwork that I want.

Thank you!
~ Haru