• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ✿ OPEN ✿ — $15 adopts | $12 icons | $14+ bust | $25+ full body | Sketches & Painting

skeiths

pink poodle bby
gonna start posting some completed commissions here as well!

EEJVFO3VUAE8HxW
EEJVFO3UwAEPMTp

two sketch commissions. :3

Benjie Foxilia

Supreme Femboy
Howdy! Your art is lovely, you’re so talented~
Ah. I’d sent you a message on Fur Affinity, but then it occurred to me that it’s a really slow way to contact folks considering that e-mail alerts aren’t a thing on there, so I decided to drop in and just ask if I should’ve messaged you on here. Haha. I now know that your comms post above said to DM you, but I was looking at your FA gallery at the time and ended up messaging there. Oops!

skeiths

pink poodle bby
Howdy! Your art is lovely, you’re so talented~
Ah. I’d sent you a message on Fur Affinity, but then it occurred to me that it’s a really slow way to contact folks considering that e-mail alerts aren’t a thing on there, so I decided to drop in and just ask if I should’ve messaged you on here. Haha. I now know that your comms post above said to DM you, but I was looking at your FA gallery at the time and ended up messaging there. Oops!
thank you so much! i DM'd you back, i didn't realize my links were all jumbled up oops :S!!