• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[0/3]Taking Sketch Requests/Trades! [SFW/NSFW]

Bnig98JR

Hello! I'll be taking sketch requests/trades.

Things I can draw:
Furries
Canines
Felines
Equines
Humans
Humanoids

Things I am sub-par at drawing:
Avians
Dragons

Things I will not draw:
Mechs
Reptiles

Example:
xzhvs.png

If you'd like a NSFW piece please PM me

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
F

FoxyForest

Not sure if you filled up all the slots yet, but I would love if you could draw my foxy's fursonas. Here is his ref sheet. SFW would be nice.

Attachments

• sascha's fursona.jpg
    sascha's fursona.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 30

Lukani

If slots aren't all yaken, would you be able to do an sfw or nsfw of Lukani? :3 a bunny/fox/pokemon hybrid. Anthro form preferred

Attachments

• request3.png
    request3.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 25
  • foxrabbitpokemon.png
    foxrabbitpokemon.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 49

Pseudolias

If there's a slot available, would you be willing to attempt to draw my character? Here's a (censored) reference of my character! www.furaffinity.net: Embrafillowy art by Cloaca Mahoney - Censored version by Pseudolias Here's the uncensored version, if you'd prefer: www.furaffinity.net: Commissioned art of Embrafillowy by Pseudolias Sorry if it's not an ideal reference!
Feel free to omit some of the more atypical anatomy if you like! SFW or NSFW art is fine! Thank you if you do any art of her, but it's fine if you don't! Best wishes!

F

FoxyForest

EEEEEEEEEE!!! Thank you so much! My Foxy Mate looks so cute! Thank you thank you thank you so much for drawing him!!

R

ROGERGURO

Can I get a SWF sketch, please? owo

Attachments

• 20180524_164250.png
    20180524_164250.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 56