• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

0 slots left (closed)

fairytail

hiya!!
i still need some drawings i can use for my commission sheet i thought it'd be a nice opportunity to draw something for free?? ayy
drop a link to your characters reference in the comments! i won't draw anything based on a description sorry! :c

Silver Wind34

What I kinda want my fursona to be based off of.
yeah i'm still open!
there's one slot left now!! i'd prefer characters that are not canines for the last slot though (;u; sorry <3
If somebody better and more interesting comes a long don't be afraid to bump me I understand and won't mind.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
if you're trying to avoid canines, you could use the version of my sona with the tiger half more prominent than the wolf half (he's a tiger/wolf hybrid) leave out the weapons, and put him in whatever action pose you want.

Leo.png

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Jarren

i want to thank everyone who offered their character!! <3
i'm going to draw linnys, silver winds and jarrens chars c:
W00T!
Can't wait to see what you create.

L

lockaboss

can you do this guy

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 49

fairytail

SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!!
i had problems with my tablet but i guess everything is working now?? ANYWAY i wanna share my progress with you guys haha (;u; i'm trying to paint for the first time?? it's really fun but i still need time to get used to it, that's why i'm working so slow orz
100632,drgWYS70.png

Jarren

SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!!
i had problems with my tablet but i guess everything is working now?? ANYWAY i wanna share my progress with you guys haha (;u; i'm trying to paint for the first time?? it's really fun but i still need time to get used to it, that's why i'm working so slow orz
100632,drgWYS70.png
Awwww, he's adorable.

Also, good to hear you've gotten the problems worked out with your hardware.

Jarren

Last edited: