• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: 1 at a time SFW Art Trade

Punkedsolar

Never say never
Taking one art trade at a time because I get overwhelmed/nervous easily.

How it works:
I am opening one slot at a time for a trade. I will update when the slot is taken. Reply to the post with your ref/description if you wanna draw my Animal Crossing OC.
  • Only use SFW references.
  • Don't DM as a request, just reply.
  • Weird OCs are great, nothing grotesque or bloody or kinky though.
  • I'm slow and old.

What I can draw!
Animal Crossing style villagers or the usual anthros. Also good at plain animals. My gallery is here Userpage of Punkedsolar -- Fur Affinity [dot] net. It will probably be water-colour style like the image below.

What you will draw!
I'd like you to draw my animal-crossing OC Punkedsolar - she's a punk koala who likes plants:
36553300@600-1590667193.jpg

I don't mind what your skill level is as long as you've put energy and time into it.

Trade Slot: Open

Punkedsolar

Never say never
Bump - I'm not scary!

If you don't like AC style, just stick some pants on that koala - that really does sound dodgy, hmm.

I also do stuff like this one, though no promises on this (I can never recreate things):
36611293@600-1591006755.jpg

Heyhoi

Just a vaporwave hyena stuck in the 80's.
Hi! I'm interested in this! I really like your art, you have a very unique style! However, I may be a bit slow on my end, since I have less time on my hands this week to draw, but I can't pass up this offer!

Punkedsolar

Never say never
Hello, you have a really nice painting style. Can you draw my coth blue?
Headshot or bust, anything you're comfortable with.

Sure. Also, as well as the koala, I'm happy to get a pic of the little ostrich critter I use as my avatar - there's a link to their fullsize image here. I'm not finicky about number of spots or exact colours or anything!

Punkedsolar

Never say never
Awesome! And thankyou very much for your lovely pic - if you upload it here let me know so I can +fave it here :) Or let me know if you're okay for me to upload it and credit it to you!

And here is yours:

FurAffinityLink

1592270541.punkedsolar_myrath.jpg

Heyhoi

Just a vaporwave hyena stuck in the 80's.
Ok! I think I should have enough time to trade now! This is my sona:
lendel_ref_final_png_by_shadowchroma_ddymd21-pre.jpg

Can I draw your koala? I am bit better at drawing mammals than I am at drawing birds. Also, would you like the piece to be digital or traditional?

Pastel Gothine

ur local pastel goth

Punkedsolar

Never say never