• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: $10.00 - $35.00 (OBO.) Looking for first sona. Reference sheet. Owl/bird artists please!!

Second update/edit: I have chosen two artists; thank you so much for offering to me.
You're all talented and beautiful. I love you all.
I hope to see you in the future!!

If you wanna harass me in person here I am! Nightcore_Gamer_OwO#7073
Join the Sonder Gaming Discord Server! This is my personal Discord.

Hello, my name is NightcoreGamer and I am new to the fandom.
I am looking to get my very first sona but I need some help getting it made. I really have no idea what I'm doing or if I'm posting this in the correct place so please excuse my ignorance!
I'm looking to spend up to $60.00 but try to keep it between $10.00 - $35.00. If I love it enough we can talk about price.

I made a picture as a rough draft at what I'm hoping to have made, I hope it helps.
TL;DR, I'm looking for a cute owl fursona. Apron from chest/neck down to upper/mid thigh with little lace (or feather tufts) around edges, small spots or ovals as body markings, wedding ring on left foot, nice colors, wings for arms/hands, feather fingers,(?) backward knee's, two talons front and back, little beak, adorable eyes. Down below is more details.

I need to see if you have a good selling reputation before I agree. If you feel confident make a little sketch with your watermark so I may make a decision please!

I am looking to have my first sona be an owl; to be more specific a Spotted Owlet (Athene brama.) The reason I want this as my first sona is because my husband to be calls me "Mamma Bird." He pretends that I sit on his head in a tiny little nest as he goes about his day. He also pretends that when I'm angry I poof up like Jiggly Puff from Pokemon but with cute fluffy feathers.
Here's more about me!: I'm 26, female, straight, engaged, have hazel/green eyes, have a job that I hate; I love video games, horror and snuggling. I love Italian food, sushi, peanut butter cups, Kit-Kats and coffee.

Body color: Purple, deep galaxy looking purple/blues, tummy/face/under wings white or silver. (You may play with it.)
Body shape: Preferably humanoid, cute, fluffy, wings as hands,(?) zygodactyl talons (two in front two in back but I'm not dead set on that.) Backward knee's (I'm not dead set on that.)
My favorite colors: Deep purples, all blues, white, black, cotton candy pink, and cotton candy blue.
The only things I want the sona to have 100% for sure is a wedding ring on the front left talon, two little blushy marks on the cheeks and an 'apron'. What I mean is the feathers on the tummy down to the mid thigh area look like a cute puffy apron with light lace around the edges all around. If you make the 'apron' out of clothing instead of feather markings please color it cotton candy blue or insert any color that compliments the body.
Any small designs? little spots, squiggles, ovals, tiny hearts. Please just do what you think looks nice/play around with it.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks! :D:p

I am going to edit this really quick because there's apparently been some confusion.
I am looking for an artist who HAS to deal with me. What that means!... (and I mean this literally) I am going to ask you to re-draw the drawing over and over if there are things that I do not like. This is my first sona and I want it to express me on the inside so if I commission you you MUST re-draw it until I am satisfied. Be prepared to be annoyed! AND DO NOT SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

I'll try to be gentle and kind but I do not want someone to get butt-hurt or think I'm being demanding.
If you want me to commission you or consider hiring you you need to send me art of BIRDS that YOU'VE drawn and work with me on prices. YES I can go higher than $35.00 but ONLY if you're willing to make compromise with me and I must LOVE your work 100% I'm thinking half now half later. If that's not a deal breaker then we can talk.

Attachments

• Something_like_this.jpg
    Something_like_this.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I'm an experienced SFW artist and have worked on many first-time sonas, specializing in character creation and modelsheets.
Within your minimum budget, I can offer a fullbody cellshaded pic with textured BG for 30$ (result would be like these): www.furaffinity.net: Blaze Kick! (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Star Catcher (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: We Can Live Like Jack And Sally (Commission) by valery91thunder
However if you're willing to spend just a little more, and you're looking for something more detailed on your character, I also offer digitally flatcoloured modelsheets for 45$, price including three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. If more views are needed, each extra fullbody adds 10$ to the base price, while each extra closeup/bustshot adds 5$ to the base price.
My completed ref sheet commissions can be viewed at this gallery: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
As well as more commission examples at my FA gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM or FA note, or even via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Thank you all for responding so quickly to me; I feel loved.
I would like to see artwork related to birds before I make any decisions. Please use watermarks.

Tinzarone

Hi! I have my own harpy character and I'm showing you my artworks with her, if it something that you like, please contact me!
1553774884.tinzarone_lkwqua7hboe-1.jpg

1553787173.tinzarone_1_copy.jpg

1553855498.tinzarone_on_the_tree.jpg

I can provide a character illustration/design for the listed $60.

Anthro Samples,
sta.sh: Anthro Samples

Portfolio,
www.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anime Samples,
sta.sh: Anime Samples

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration
-IdleCanvas

Thank you for replying!
I'm not too happy that you just straight out said "$60.00" and just left it at that.
I appreciate it but I don't think your art is what I'm looking for.
Don't be upset, you have a lot of talent and your art work looks realistic and cool. I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass, it's good.

Hey!!!

I'd love to help you on this project

You can contact me here, on my twitter @masatillust or on my instagram @masatgt

1574811957.masat_commissions_are_open___by_muppetgt_dddjonp.png

I can also do:

-logos
-icons
-reference sheets
-weapons
-Pin ups

IG: J. E. Rodriguez (Masat) (@masatgt) • See Instagram photos and videos
Twitter: Masat ||COMISSIONS ARE OPEN|| (@masatillust) on Twitter
Deviantart: MuppetGt | DeviantArt

Wow, I love that Sans picture you did!
I'm going to ask if you have more furry art instead of humanoid art before I consider you further; please don't be upset! <3
Remind me to buy some Sans art from you; it's dope.

PM'd you. Check out your inbox~

Thanks for replying to me personally!
I'm interested in your artwork but you don't seem to have anything that's bird related.
I do like the soft colors though. Could you sketch a blank little owl head with a beak and eyes so I can get a feel for it? If not it's no problem.

Hi! I'm an experienced SFW artist and have worked on many first-time sonas, specializing in character creation and modelsheets.
Within your minimum budget, I can offer a fullbody cellshaded pic with textured BG for 30$ (result would be like these): www.furaffinity.net: Blaze Kick! (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Star Catcher (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: We Can Live Like Jack And Sally (Commission) by valery91thunder
However if you're willing to spend just a little more, and you're looking for something more detailed on your character, I also offer digitally flatcoloured modelsheets for 45$, price including three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. If more views are needed, each extra fullbody adds 10$ to the base price, while each extra closeup/bustshot adds 5$ to the base price.
My completed ref sheet commissions can be viewed at this gallery: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
As well as more commission examples at my FA gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM or FA note, or even via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Hot diggity daffodils you're amazing! I love how expressive all of your pieces are!
I am deeply considering you and a few others!
Would you be prepared to sketch all of my silly requests even if I'm a big dumb jerk and can't decide on what I like more? <3
I'm excited about your portfolio!

Hi! I have my own harpy character and I'm showing you my artworks with her, if it something that you like, please contact me!
1553774884.tinzarone_lkwqua7hboe-1.jpg

1553787173.tinzarone_1_copy.jpg

1553855498.tinzarone_on_the_tree.jpg

She's super cute. I love your coloring; reminds me of a show from when I was a kid.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me! Can you show me your portfolio so I can think it more through?

Hello! I´m very interested on this reference sheet c0mmission.

Cost for a reference sheet with 2 simple color views is $47 USD

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask! n__n

Some examples:
1572456164.cyndybell_arksong._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1561921546.cyndybell_may_raffle._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1552947370.cyndybell_michael._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1571708849.cyndybell_anonymous_1_low_resolution_for_web.jpg

;__; All of these beautiful artists and art, I'm so torn!
Would you be willing to go into more detail about your prices?
If I do more than two colors how much more would it be? I'm super sorry if that offended you in any way. I want like 6 colors, possibly more.

Everyone else reading this!
I am really touched that all of you reached out to me!
Seriously, being new the fandom I was worried that no one would talk to me. You've shown me otherwise.
I'm still considering people so please don't fret if I don't respond immediately! I work a lot.

6yndybell

;__; All of these beautiful artists and art, I'm so torn!
Would you be willing to go into more detail about your prices?
If I do more than two colors how much more would it be? I'm super sorry if that offended you in any way. I want like 6 colors, possibly more.

Oh no, you don´t offend me. It´s wise to check final cost and important details before your final decision and I´ll be glad to be of help. I´ve sent PM to explain better costs and other details n__n

KitsuneOreo

Well Welcome!

Not sure if you have found who you are looking for yet, but let me extend a warm welcome! I entered the fandom in 2002 and still remember the starting feeling!

As for helping with your new Fursona - I offer $17 per hour commissions with $13 per hour if we need to discuss and character build. AKA, Work time and direction time.

You can see my post on this forum: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - $17/hour Commissions | $13/hour Development for more information and examples.
Or my Ko-fi commission Page: Support OreoKitsune on Ko-fi.com!

So for your budget I would be offering 4 hours (3.5 so we'll round up) and provide something like the following:

forhan_by_so_oreokitsune_ddcaymd-fullview.jpg

png_3dc8d169-1188-4d7c-b2c6-ff9377bd6e2b.png

jpg_eb25eb08-e031-460f-bd19-3c33d65bc646.jpg