• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guidelines: 10/15/2017 Art Exchange and Trades Rules (PLEASE READ)

SSJ3Mewtwo

While the Art Sales and Auctions sub-forum is reserved for monetary transactions, this is the sub-forum for offering and requesting trades or gift art.

The Art Exchange Guidelines

1: Money is not to be factored into postings in this sub-forum. Please post commission advertisements in the The Art Sales and Auctions, and that your posting complies with that section's rules.

2: Content created via image generators (Doll Divine, as an example) is not permitted to be offered for free or for trade.

3: Threads may be bumped once per week.

4: Site-specific currency (such as DA Points) may be offered as a medium of trade in this section.

New threads are not moderated in this sub-forum, however staff will still regularly check new postings to ensure rules are being followed, and Warnings will still be applied if violations are seen or reported.

Posting anything not SFW? Please read:
How to PROPERLY handle Adult Content

Last edited by a moderator:

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
Can threads include non art related trades at all?

Such as..

Art for objects
Objects for objects

Just curious.

Scrydan

Staff Dragon
Added a new link for handling adult content. Please give it a read when you can. Thanks!

And as for the above question, I am not an authority on whether or not that'd be okay. Might be best to hear from @SSJ3Mewtwo.

Jwolfan

While the Art Sales and Auctions sub-forum is reserved for monetary transactions, this is the sub-forum for offering and requesting trades or gift art.

The Art Exchange Guidelines

1: Money is not to be factored into postings in this sub-forum. Please post commission advertisements in the The Art Sales and Auctions, and that your posting complies with that section's rules.

2: Content created via image generators (Doll Divine, as an example) is not permitted to be offered for free or for trade.

3: Threads may be bumped once per week.

4: Site-specific currency (such as DA Points) may be offered as a medium of trade in this section.

New threads are not moderated in this sub-forum, however staff will still regularly check new postings to ensure rules are being followed, and Warnings will still be applied if violations are seen or reported.

Posting anything not SFW? Please read:
How to PROPERLY handle Adult Content
Do you count written work in this section?

Hello,

I'm not entirely sure where to ask this, so I'll try here. I am doing a batch of max 25 requests for the month of July, but they are by donation. The minimum donation is $0.50 through Paypal, or 10 deviantart points. These are requests, but technically concern money. However, not enough money to be allowed in the sales and commissions subforum, and can't be put there without removing the points option anyway. I was wondering which sub-forum this might fit into, if any.

Thanks in advance