• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($10-15) Traditional Chibi Drawings <3

TheBoxDweller

Cotton Candy Macaron
Here's a link to my FA submission (which has the same info as on this thread):
www.furaffinity.net: Traditional Commissions Open! by TheBoxDweller

Introducing $10 traditional commissions, featuring a possible redesign for my fursona because why would I ever make it easy on myself and just make a design I like? But that's not why we're here today. We're here to talk about commissions!

I am offering traditional drawings, in pencil or pen and ink, for $10. These will be monochrome and shaded, but I can digitally colourise them for just $5 extra ($15 total). You don't have to send the payment until after I show you a sketch you're happy with! A simple background may be requested.

If interested, feel free to note me here or DM me on Discord (Arden Winter#3623). Please note I have the right to refuse any commission. I'm pretty open to most things, but here's a quick list of what will definitely get turned down: NSFW, fetish, realistic style, hateful messages, graphic violence. If you're not sure, feel free to ask!

When I'm done with the drawing, I'll send you a clean scanned version, an IRL photo, and an IRL photo passed through filters n' junk.

Anyways, that should just about do it for now. Whether you're considering commissioning me, sharing this post with your friends, or just stopping by, I appreciate your time so much! I hope you all have a wonderful day. <3