• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

$10 budget, feral lion

I'm looking to add some art for my new OC Joka but I have quite a low budget. I'd like to know what I could get (please only show examples within the budget, think less than an hour's work! If you're working longer than an hour and it's still in my budget you should definitely be charging more~)

I'd only like feral work, nsfw or sfw is Fine.
I'm not fussed with it taking more than a few days, I get people have lives and commission queues, just please no longer than a month ^^

www.furaffinity.net: Joka by Secret170193

Symmetrisk

I can do that for $10 : o
Here's an example of my feline art
illuminati_by_symmetrisk-dbgh0au.png

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
Interested! I actually just started a sale and could definitely draw a feral lion for 10$ in similar style :D
1497625937_xseart_commission_by_xseart-dbgv5q6.jpg

1488687289.giga-xisbass_commission_guide_wip_2.png

If you have the Budget for it, I'll do it for $15 a full color picture.

binjiarts

i can do a fullbody sketch for 10 dollars! adding color would be 5 more, but i'd be willing to make a deal!
some feral/feline art:
23665633@400-1496009656.jpg
23665489@400-1496008801.jpg
_comm__posse_by_ichigo6769-db9f4sg.png
kiara_by_ichigo6769-dbc68sd.png
leeon_by_ichigo6769-dbc5fmt.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Unsure if you're still looking, but I'd love to work on your lion character. For 10$, I can draw you a single fullbody, flatcoloured picture with transparent background. Some examples of my flatworks: www.furaffinity.net: Asterion The Minotaur (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Angus Alternative Design (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Nemin Reloaded (Commission) by valery91thunder
I do SFW art only; payment is via Paypal, and sketch and coloured WIPs are provided for approval. If you're interested, you can either note me on FA, PM me here or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Shiva.png
Sketch2323339.png
Hello, if you're still looking to hire, for the price of $10. I can give you a full body flat color, or Full body w/Graphite Shading.

If you would rather NSFW I can give full body line art.

I work rather quick, would take me about 3 days after hire.