• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

$10 Bust or $20 Wing-It Commissions OPEN

Digital, anime, human, furry, etc.

I am open for $10 USD character busts and $20 USD pin-up style wing-it commissions. Choose one of your characters and a theme, and I will draw what I think will look best for the art piece. Your character can be human or furry. If you do not have a theme in mind, I will do a pin-up of your character with a solid-color background of your choice. Send me a note titled 'Bust' OR 'Wing-It' with your character and theme, and we will also exchange PayPal addresses.

These are first come, first served. Unlimited slots, so if you want one, come get it. PayPal only, please, Payment is due up-front and turn-around time is 3 to 5 days. I will not begin your art piece until full payment has been processed.

I am including a link to my FA for examples of my art and for you to contact me if you're interested in a commission. Userpage of xcherryblossombunnyx -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you to all who consider commissioning me!