• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Muuchu

2Dbclv3.png

Can be of your own character or I can do a custom crature / animal!
Depending on the difficulty of your character, it will either be done on the same day or within 1-2 days.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Paypal & USD only
- No nsfw, sorry
- Please don't claim as your own work
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I will request payment once I have sent you the watermarked version.
Once payment is received you will get the unmarked photo, background version and non background version.
If you'd like refs of my work here are my links.

Deviantart | Furaffinity | Tumblr
Contact me via here or any of those!

Last edited:

sobana

I was looking to commission someone for a birthday gift, luckily I found you. Can you make a female gnome-like creature with animal ears and a tail? The design details aren't to important. I will gladly pay you ten dollars for it.

Muuchu

I was looking to commission someone for a birthday gift, luckily I found you. Can you make a female gnome-like creature with animal ears and a tail? The design details aren't to important. I will gladly pay you ten dollars for it.
you wouldn't happen to have any reference of this creature, would you? I'll sketch something(s) out and see if any approve. c:

sobana

you wouldn't happen to have any reference of this creature, would you? I'll sketch something(s) out and see if any approve. c:
You will be the first one to draw this creature. I can give you links to different pictures as possible references. It would mostly look like a gnome from World of Warcraft if that helps any.

Muuchu

You will be the first one to draw this creature. I can give you links to different pictures as possible references. It would mostly look like a gnome from World of Warcraft if that helps any.
Hmm I think I have an idea, would you like her to have any other animal features besides the ear and tail? such as animal fur? Also any certain hair style or clothing you'd like her to have? I can start sketching up ideas once I get this info. ^ ^

sobana

Just ears and a tail from what I can tell. Big, projecting ears like the Miqo'te from Final Fantasy Realm Reborn and a big fluffy squirrel tail in the shape of an S. Give her pigtails hair style. She is suppose to be this techno-steampunk-clockwork inventor type, so what ever outfit you think would best match that. She is suppose to be a fantasy gnome type creature.