• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

10 likes! Woo-hoo!

B

Bababooey

I don't think I've ever seen you remake your account but I do remember you made a throwaway. Not sure if you requested to have that one closed too?
Yeah I made the throwaway because I didn't know how people would react to a thread I'd make. I don't remember asking for it to be closed (probably because I didn't know I could at the time).

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Don't know who you're talking about. I've never done that and I've had this account for over 2 years. Please provide proof of your claim.
You are misinterpreting a tad- I don't mean you have multiple accounts, I meant that people who claim they are leaving, or who delete their accounts, often come back. I have seen this song and dance plenty of times. You are obviously bothered by something that happened recently- maybe it's causing you to make this decision?

I mean, take it from our perspective as outsiders, who don't have access to your innermost thoughts. This is a 3 page thread. Most people do not announce they are leaving if they are truly, genuinely over the community. There is nothing for them anymore- there's no point in saying goodbye.

I am not telepathic, nor am I clairvoyant. But when I am no longer interested in a place- I don't say goodbye. You want to know why? I don't care enough. I don't remember.

B

Bababooey

You are misinterpreting a tad- I don't mean you have multiple accounts, I meant that people who claim they are leaving, or who delete their accounts, often come back. I have seen this song and dance plenty of times. You are obviously bothered by something that happened recently- maybe it's causing you to make this decision?

I mean, take it from our perspective as outsiders, who don't have access to your innermost thoughts. This is a 3 page thread. Most people do not announce they are leaving if they are truly, genuinely over the community. There is nothing for them anymore- there's no point in saying goodbye.

I am not telepathic, nor am I clairvoyant. But when I am no longer interested in a place- I don't say goodbye. You want to know why? I don't care enough. I don't remember.
I'm not truly over the community. There ARE nice users, but the asshats have outweighed them for months. I've been thinking about leaving for a similar amount of time. There are some aspects I still like about this place, but it's not worth it anymore.

I'll be checking in without an account to see what's up from time to time, sure, but I won't be making a new account. I don't see any point of being a part of this site anymore.

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff Member
Guess I'll sit and wait until Flamingo is finally online. The moderation here is abysmal.
:( yeah, I am busy working at the job that actually pays me. My bad.

But feel free to ping Neer if you think we should have more mods on here. I agree on that.

Bye Chomby, best of wishes to you.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Why the fuck would I return to a community like this? lol

With that attitude, why would we care that you're gone? If you have people that pissed you off, you issue is with them, not everyone.
But whatever, you seem diva-ish anyway so if you're going, see ya, and if you're not, then try to relax some.

Judge Spear

0jGu5zG.png

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
<jokingly he should of left a "this is a triumph"
song link>