• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

10-Minute Requests!

Fiverooboo

Hello hello!
In a bid to challenge my self--one who draws at a painfully slow pace--I want to attempt giving myself a time limit AND draw for others. A win-win, if you ask me.

So! Go forth, should you feel so terribly inclined, and request away! I'll try to, as it says on the tin, crank out sketches in 10 minutes or less. OC's, fanart.. anything really!

FA gallery, scarce though it is: Userpage of fiverooni -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Haberdash

Well, here's an odd character if you'd like to take a stab at her! This is Halcyon, based (very, very loosely) off an outdated fossil of a helicocoprion shark.

(slightly NSFW) refs:
iuaDMRY.png

8mx7fTn.png

Fiverooboo

Well, here's an odd character if you'd like to take a stab at her! This is Halcyon, based (very, very loosely) off an outdated fossil of a helicocoprion shark.

(slightly NSFW) refs:
iuaDMRY.png

8mx7fTn.png

643025b0f00c642257af4d8606b52ac3.png
Here you are~
Fantastic design, and what a badass character. I hope to have done her justice with this lil' sketch!
(also, ten minutes goes by quick.)

Last edited:

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
May as well leech off a bit for the last time .3.

Attachments

• -Zeq_MLNyYc.jpg
    -Zeq_MLNyYc.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 38
  • iNO_vkuoaig.jpg
    iNO_vkuoaig.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 60
  • vUCpNuAmeeI.jpg
    vUCpNuAmeeI.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 36

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
Feel free to do mine, I don't have a ref yet but I have my profile pic as him and there's a description in my profile.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my gryphon if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 38

Fiverooboo

Thank you everyone! All of your characters, fursonas-- each and every are wonderful and I love drawing them.

I plan to get to everyone who posts/has posted, albeit periodically. Work, dreadful little thing that it is, tends to break up my will to live art-centric productivity.