• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

10 slots Commissions [OPEN] April/May Special: Matching Icons $20+

Ranmaru

Hello everyone! I'm just new at drawing Furries and as I don't know a lot of people with a Fursona, I thought I could offer my commissions here! So you get a full resolution commission and I can practice drawing Furries!

☆☆☆ April/May Special Requests: Matching Icons ☆☆☆

Just for April and May I will be taking Matching Icons requests, you will get two icons + a full resolution drawing for just 20USD base
(extra could be charged depending on character design)
☆ (Regular Price: $15 headshot commission)

You can see some examples of past requests here ✌

comm___matching_icon_oc_jez_tenshi_by_nobunaganoran-db6tib6.png

matching_icon_commissions_open_by_nobunaganoran-db3ool6.png

web_by_nobunaganoran-db45al6.png

web_by_nobunaganoran-db5m6fa.png

If you are not interested on matching icons, or you just want a single drawing of your Fursona, here is my commission chart with prices and some examples!
Prices

MONTH SALE > - Match Icon Headshot> 20USD (2 characters)

- Headshot > 15USD
- Half body > 25USD
- Lower body > 30USD
- Full Body > 40USD
- Chibi > 10USD
- Add a mascot > Up to 30Usd depending on complexity
- Simple Backgrounds for FREE

tumblr_ojzyfp4ZyR1tv9d65o1_1280.png

tumblr_ojzyfp4ZyR1tv9d65o2_1280.png

tumblr_ojzyfp4ZyR1tv9d65o3_1280.png

Some important info you should read before asking your commission

• PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY. All payments must be made on USD.
  • Chibi commissions take up to 5 days to be finished. All other commissions could take up to 10days.
  • Prices are for each character. Extra could be charged depending on complexity.
  • No refunds. Once I received your payment I will not refund your money if you don't want your commission anymore. If I can't send your commission on time, I will contact you to arrange an agreement where you can ask for refund.
  • No changes after I started your commission
  • All commissions are just for personal use. If you decide to upload it anywhere, please credit me adding my twitter artpage: nobunaganoran@gmail.com.
  • All commissions are full color. If you want just a sketch or something simpler will be cheaper, please ask!

--------------------------- MAILS TO : NOBUNAGANORAN@GMAIL.COM ---------------------------

Please follow this instructions before sending your commission request:

- Please state your name or nickname.
- How many characters do you want.
- Send references of each character.
- Indicate type of framing (Headshot, Half body, full, etc)
- Please tell if you want to add an accesory or a mascot ( Up to 30USD depending on complexity).

DON'T DO:
bulletred.gif
NSFW
bulletred.gif
Guro
Your commission

- You will receive a full resolution drawing (2000 x 2000, 300dpi). Your drawing could have a different size to get a better composition, but won't be smaller than 2000 x 2000.
- Making payment you agree that I can upload your commission in a low resolution size and watermarked version to my art pages. Please ask if you request otherwise.

Some examples of commissions done
(*^ワ^*)

jezoc_web_by_nobunaganoran-day590s.png
fullcolor_01_by_nobunaganoran-db2zsdi.png

blanche_web_by_nobunaganoran-db0zry8.png

rakurakuchuu_web_by_nobunaganoran-dazn9fn.png

yuri__kirino_by_nobunaganoran-dawyhfw.png

marco_web_by_nobunaganoran-dawyi00.png

Thank you so much for reading! All commissions payment will be used to pay bills so I appreciate any request (。・ω・。)!!

Last edited: