• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: [10$USD] Furry Portraits OPEN

MaxisDeimos

10USD_Portrait_Commish-02.jpg

Hello! I'm open a few slots for simple portraits, if you like you can DM by my FA post on https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40320543/
I can draw dragons, canines, felines, rabbits and swine. So if you like my art feel free to contact me

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Do you draw gorillas?

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Sure! Do you have some reference of what kind of gorilla you want?
I do, but it will be for my avatar's character. I'll need time to get to a bigger picture, but in the meantime do you have a business e-mail I could provide references and payment details to?

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Thanks! You're kind for give me this tip I'm on tight spot so I'm trying for quantity for now.
Hello, I'd like to commission you. Could you draw me a portrait of the kitty cat in the attached file below? I'd like for her to look happy with the text: ''I love you, Peter'' below said portrait. :)

Attachments

• Kiki 2.jpg
    Kiki 2.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 15

MaxisDeimos

Sure! Can I send you a DM with the terms of agreement and my PayPal account?
Hello, I'd like to commission you. Could you draw me a portrait of the kitty cat in the attached file below? I'd like for her to look happy with the text: ''I love you, Peter'' below said portrait. :)

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I wanted to say thank you for the portrait. I'm very happy with the quality of it and your general professionalism during the process.