• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Base/YCH) Selling: $10 valentines YCH & icons!!

faeryfountain

puppy girl
hi!! i’m puppy and uhhh i’ve got a valentine’s day ych for you! >:3 you can see the base here!!

these are $10! i’ll knock off $3 if you let me draw character designs i really like (gyaru, princess, or lovecore themed mostly!) i really can do only dogs/cats or character designs that are similar in shape! these will all have a background similar to the one in the examples, though it doesn’t have to be that one! i’ve also got $10 icons open, same deal with the $3 discount. you can see specific examples of these here.

10 slots open for all!

if you’re interested, please reach out to me via dm on either here or any of the socials on my carrd! twitter and email are the easiest for me, but i will get back to you no matter where you contact me! please view my t.o.s. before commissioning too!
if you like my work but this ych doesn’t interest you, please check out my carrd for my other commission options. the only options i have open are paintings and sketches at the moment!

thank you so much for your interest!! ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ​