• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: 100-150$ looking for full art (with bg) SFW or NSFW

Phase2

hey there! I have a budget of roughly 100 or 150$, though please dont hesitate to post your art no matter your price range, so i can keep you in mind for later if its more than I can handle right now! :)

I am MAYBE looking for NSFW art of two male characters (dubcon is an interest of mine but not a necessity if you're uncomfortable with it, please let me know and I will adjust my ideas to fit with you )

In terms of NSFW I'm kinda pg anyway, so it would not be very heavy, just implied.

anyway, regarding SFW stuff, I have a variety of ideas and environments based on the character chosen with plenty of reference (maybe too much reference? .. I will give a lot if you don't state you want otherwise)

I am not picky on the style, please just post your examples and your price estimates :)

Characters in question are here:

aaawhyme on Toyhouse

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

pimpartist

Olivitree

Local Bizartist
Hey there,
My prices would vary some based on the exact specifics but if you like my work, drop me a message and we can work out an exact price with a bit more info on what you had in mind,

It's likely to be toward the top end of your price range if the backgrounds particularly detailed and its two full body on the characters, if its half bodyish and a fairly simpleish background that would probably lower it closer to your lower end of your budget but we could work that out properly if my works what you're after.

Heres my commission info: Trello
Price list: www.furaffinity.net: Price list by Olivitree

Examples (Click the images for the large versions):

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi, I'm interested and I'd like to share some of my work examples!

If you'd like to see more I have my FA gallery here: Userpage of sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I can be easily be contacted here through PM, noted on my FA or if you'd prefer email at sketchrabbitart@gmail.com.
Thank you for your time!