• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: 100-150$ looking for full art (with bg) SFW or NSFW

Hello Phase2!

Holy cow! There are some freaking amazing characters in there! I'd love to get the chance to draw them!
Akiro, Char, Grieve, Nala (Super interesting in a very creepy way, I love it!), Calem... I also noticed the art has evolved and improved over time. Have you drawn those? Just curious :)

Also, Yes, hello, nice to meet you.
I'm a digital artist who just recently entered the fandom. But I work as a Hentai artist, so apart from the few artworks I have here on FA I also have lots of other examples that I'm afraid I'm not allowed to share here ;)
Unfortunately for me, nobody has asked me to do an NSFW commission of two males yet (I have examples on females) but I would really love to!

Anyways, if you like what you see, I'd love to talk to you more to know how I could help you best.

Furry examples:

If you like what you see here and would want to receive some examples of NSWF just shamelessly say so, I'd be happy to send them over to you :)

Anyways, thank you for reading, Phase2!

C. Donut.

Catniped

Hello!
I would be interested in the SFW art!
(if you do like my art and would prefer NSFW, feel free to let me know, in my current situation I am unable to draw nsfw art so I would let you know when I can do it again)

Here is my price-sheet, backgrounds on the full colored art are depending on complexity 5-20USD
and HERE is my FA for more examples.

And since I saw you have a variety of human characters, here is some of my human art as well.

SHuuN-Arts

hello! i am open for commission, my estimate time is 1-7days after payment, i'll try my best to rensponse to you as fast as i could! feel free to DM me if youre intrested or if you have any questions^^ if you have other type of commission in mind, feel free to tell me in the DM! preferably on discord shuun-home.carrd.co: SHuuN's Home

Jomaro

An artist or something like that
Hi, I can make Full body pieces for $45 each, I don't have that much experience on backgrounds But I hope you have me into consideration. Also, I start doing Ref Sheet In case you're interested (the price it's $90 for one similar to this one below. Price vary depending on the content), here are some examples
face sitting.png
Ref Sheet Kelnas censura.png

Trauma Tize

friends.png
Not sure if you're still looking but I'm open!

Human/Anthro(Full Color)
Half Body: $35
Full Body: $55
➖Detailed Background (+25)
➖Extra Character(s) (+20)

TURN AROUND: 3-5 days

Zak1~2.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'd love to work on your SFW ideas.
Depending on what you're looking for I offer several commission options, which range from icons to full illustrations and comics, all fitting your budget. You can see my pricesheet here, along with a series of links redirecting to TOS and further info: www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2020 by valery91thunder
More examples of completed commishes can be found on my FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I also have a fairly quick turnaround within a couple of weeks. :)
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note. I can also be contacted on Telegram at Valyce Negative for a quicker feedback!

commonfall

hello! i'm new to the site, so i don't have a ton of examples (yet!). i'd really love to work with you on this, i don't have something like this pre-priced out on my commissions, but i'd be happy to do it for 120 or so!
if you'd like, let me know and i can privately send you some of my SFW work to give you a better sense of my work.

Userpage of commonfall -- Fur Affinity [dot] net