• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

100 USD Budget Reference Sheet.

Rayd

profound asshole
(Note; If you're reading this and are NOT an artist, I would very much appreciate suggestions to people who would be perfect for this job who fit in my budget, and aren't on FAF. Thank you!)

Hello! I've recently come to make the decision that I want to invest more money into developing and expressing my sona, Rayd in the form of art, and I thought that what better way to start than with a new reference sheet?

Although I absolutely adore the artist who made my last reference sheet, I respectfully don't feel as if their style captured what I wanted to express Rayd as, and I feel as if there are a few kinks in his design that I want to work out. He's a generally dark, mysterious, bitter and lonesome character, and I'd like for whoever I commission for this piece to be able to express that adequately.

1519537061.hytyle_steampunkrayd_by_zetsuboupuppet-dc2vs00.png

His nude sheet for patterns/colors will be given once I've decided on an artist.

Essentially what I want in this reference sheet is a front and back shot with him in his outfit, and a nude (Still considering whether or not having it be NSFW.) shot(s) to show his fur patterns/colors. I'm also thinking about changing some aspects of his fur and outfit, which will be discussed with whoever I decide to commission.

My budget is 100 USD, but I'm willing to bump this up if I'm convinced with quality or the amount of bonus features your sheets have (expressions, poses, outfits, etc.)

Please post your examples and prices below! Feel free to send me an inbox message or DM me on Discord (Rayd#2199), or Telegram (@Marblewolf) If you have any questions about this job!

* - Any sort of style would work as long as you're confident in being able to express a dark character well and have experience with punk/steampunk clothing. Your chances of being chosen is higher if you have examples to show said experience.

* - Please be okay with endless amounts of detailing! (I have a bad habit of this.)

* - Please note that I may only be able to offer segmented payments if the decided price total is above $100.

* - Bonus points if you're willing to add a more casual outfit along with his other one. (...I seriously need one for casual pieces.)

* - Since he's a magic-user, there's bonus points for him using magic in one of his shots/poses.

* - I want to make small to moderate changes to the style of his clothes and the pattern of his fur. Please make sure you're able to handle those changes!

* - Bonus points if you're willing to show progress along the way!

* - Please list your slot amounts and/or commission times if applicable.

malibu

Hello! I'm currently taking reference sheet commissions. Time for completion is 2-4 months depending on how complex it is, and I show constant WIPs. I can draw special effects such as magic and the poses can be anything you'd like.

Flat Colored Ref Sheet
-
$35 for one pose
+$25 for each additional pose
+$15 for each head hot
+$7.50 for added body part close ups (wings, tail, ect)
Example - One Pose = $35
Example - Two Pose Ref = $60
Example - Two Pose + Head Shot Ref = $75

Cell Shaded Ref Sheet -
$45 for one pose
+$35 for each additional pose
+$15 for each headshot
+$7.50 for added body part close ups (wings, tail, ect)
Example - Two Pose + Head Shot Ref Sheet = $95
Example - Two Pose + Head Shot + 2x Body Part Ref Sheet = $110

Other Examples
1530228013.malibupup_grizzwolfamute_resize.png

1522459848.malibupup_wawasona.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

Darklunac

Hey! My reference sheets start at 40$CAD for a back and front view and you can add as many details as you budget allows it ^-^
Here’s the menu:
Fullbody view +20$
Closeups +10$ for 1 / +15 for 2
Feral view +18$
Chibi +8$ (+5 if choosen off the ych chibies)

If you like my style I'd be happy to work woth you! ^-^

998.jpg
990.jpg

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I'm interested in doing your commission! Below you'll find some examples of my work:

Shire horse ref sheet 1.jpg
robot design 1.jpg
Date With a Drifter Cover HD 900.jpg
emotional piece 1280 1.jpg
Husky redesign.jpg

I can do a flat-color refer sheet - like what you already have with front+back, clothed+nude for 120 USD.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You can read my TOS here: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

LadyLyreBird

Local Birb Lady
Hello! I do 2 view flat color reference sheets for $40. I can do a SFW and a NSFW version for you for the same price! Check out some examples here:
www.furaffinity.net: Ligra - Reference Sheet (Adoptable) by ladylyrebird
www.furaffinity.net: Lady Lyre Bird - Reference by ladylyrebird
www.furaffinity.net: Commission - Bubbles Reference Sheet by ladylyrebird
www.furaffinity.net: Commission - Drako Swiftclaw Reference Sheet by ladylyrebird (NSFW)

Send me a note here or on FA if you're interested, thanks!

metafang

id really like to work on this with you. here's a gift of sketches for now. hope you find the artist you're looking for ~
rayd.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

I could make you a cell-shaded reference (colored like the second and third one) with 3 full-body views for $78 USD, or a digitally painted reference (like the last one) for $111 USD.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.