• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [$1000+] Artist for visual novel (for character and CG art)

Chirmaya3

Hi! I'm planning out a second visual novel and am trying to find an artist for the character and CG art. The basic premise is a SFW teen dating sim/romance between a human (protagonist) and different dragons.

I'm looking for an artist skilled in drawing humans and dragons, and enjoys working with a medieval/fantasy theme.

I'm planning to get the artist to start on the concept art right away, and then there will be a 3-5 month delay while some writing is completed before we start working on some of the final assets. As this is a piece-work set of commissions, I'll need the artist to be available later on in the future as well.

Please contact me here or at chirmayanashaar@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I am interested. I can do any style even some 3D modeling, if you need me.
If you teach me about something new ( i.e. the more technical side of Maya or the Unity interface in general), I am willing to give you discounts.

poprocker566.artstation.com: Onkyu Ho

commission price tag copy.jpg
11Capture.jpg
111Capture.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I'm interested! I hope you'll consider me.
Contact me here and I'll provide you with my email/discord if you're interested!

Here are some examples of my art style/character design:
starting quest.png Plaster.png Little Pistol.png

Hes back.png
Pain.png
Apple Juice.png
2.png

xreysartx

Hello!
I am a digital artist who specializes in realistic drawings. I don't know if you'd be after this style, but I thought I'd let you know.
I see this post was a while ago, but I thought I'd post anyway.
Fire Fox.png Catto Commission.png Deegans commission.png