• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [$100ish] Seeking Artist for Mature/Musclegut Female character. NSFW or SFW.

Skarphedinn

eeeeee
Hello folks!

Keeping this pretty simple. I have about hundred dollars to spend, as base. This might go up or down depending on your prices and if I decide I want a background or a ref sheet even. I have no set pose in mind, as I'm more worried about the characters body shape, rather than anything else first. The character is a taller, broad shouldered woman in her mid-40 who has strong arms, but is also chunky. So think of an Ogre, or something of the sort.. Or y'know, just check the links below and you can get an idea off of that. I have one serious condition, that is I need to see an example of a previous character or something you've drawn that might be close to the same sort've body shape. Beyond that, I need a turn around time that is 30 days or less. I also prefer to keep close contact with an artist for the time frame if its a larger project (Discord, yadda yadda.) However, that is not required.

[Links are NSFW]
Female - [1] [2] [3] [Reference Sheet]
Rest of the character art can be seen: [Here]

I am not interested in any of the following:
- Hyper anything.
- Traditional art.
- Anime or Chibi styled art.
- Cartoony / Disney styled art, or proportions.

If you've got any sort've questions, or anything along those lines. Don't be afraid to PM me either here on the forums, or through FA itself.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Jahkailija

Here's my commission sheet if my style peaks your interest :)
1559332363.jahkailija_comsheet_jahkailija.png

Sketchy lineart instead of clean inked is always 5 usd off the price (example of sketchy)
More examples of my art in my gallery

I'm sorry to say I don't think I have a really good example of that body type, that sketchy example maybe closest but it's a bust. However, it wouldn't be no problem and I never take payment before a good sketch that the buyer is happy with :) I prefer SFW but NSFW is possible too.

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral

NinjasHeart

Hey there! I took a figure drawing and anatomy class so I do all sorts of body shapes! I only have an example of a slightly curvier one but I would be happy to sketch up your character if you saw interest in my work. I could do a reference sheet like this for $80USD, $100USD if you wanted the headshot included. Feel free to send me a message with any questions!
52396248_2769795829704967_5663525845679996928_o.jpg

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I originally didn't post on this thread because I wasn't sure my style wasn't what you were looking for, but now I figure I'll just offer!
If you think my style will fit what you're looking for we can talk prices in PMs but it would be around the $30-40 range, depends on the content !

I love drawing strong ladies. Here are some examples of fullbodies:
I have some examples of battle damage I can show in PMs if you're interested in my art!
centaur.png
Somebody to love.png
Rock Bottom.png
Apple Juice.png

FredlyFatchet

Feather (it/they)
Ohhh. I am SUPER interested in this commission!

I love to draw fat and/or muscly characters (esp women) because it challenges me from what people normally want. I have a commiss.io here with my typical rates (definitely in your range) and some examples of things I've drawn that might fit your bill?

tumblr_o1qyzzDVNq1uyuxtbo1_1280.jpg

1481424176.fredlyfatchet_jananifeatherscolors.png

765e08d93f7080f64d67c821e13e8aeabe4f105ad0d699c7f701d76f55bebd78.png

All these examples are NSFW, so beware! (One Two Three)

Here is my FA with more examples of what my fully rendered pics can look like since these are sketches, mostly.

theWiitch

All pricing is in USD, Paypal only, and all artwork is for personal use only ~

More examples can be found here (NSFW and SFW, can't post NSFW here): Artwork Gallery for theWiitch -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or want something not on the list!
Thank you for the opportunity ~
fullbody and thigh-up
full, flat colours or full colour, shaded
full,flat pricing:
$12 - $45, depending on detail.
+$5 for additional characters
simple backgrounds are free
full colour/flat examples:
2__by_witches_sword_dd9jgy7-pre.jpg

full colour, shaded pricing:
$25 - 75, depending on detail.
+$5 for additional characters
- simple backgrounds: free
- medium to complicated backgrounds: $10 - $45
full colour, shaded examples:

[ Nudes sent without filters ]
brambleclawandjaypaw___siren_sfw_ver_by_witches_sword_dd9z5g6-pre.png

Skarphedinn

eeeeee
Giving another bump! I've made a unplanned trip, and viewing on mobile is terrible. But I'll keep the thread open until Wednesday evening or so!