• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

100x100 Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

-sushi-

Alaskan Salmon Roe
Colored Facial/bust icons. You get a 400x400 and a 100x100 for FA use. These are not first come first served! I will not do one for everybody that posts on this, I want to pick a few, then come back and do a couple more. Throw out some refs(safe for work) of the character you want.

Feather

Hi, I'd love an icon of my fursona, Feather. Here is his written reference -
Fur Color; White
Markings; Rainbow stripes on his legs
Hair Color/Style; Black mohawk
Jewelry; He wears a black chain necklace
Tattoos; He has a tribal cross on his right hip
Piercings; He has both sides of his lip pierced, left eyebrow pierced and two stud earrings on left ear
He is bisexual, just a note. P:

He is an anthro, make him look feminine if you want. [;

Last edited:

furiana

mostly away atm
Here's one idea. It could be a hard one, but I love it when an image tells a story! :)

A wolf with a small scar under his jaw, right behind the bone. It's a souvenir from a fight in which his opponent punctured that spot and hooked a finger through. Other people shudder when he tells that story, but he remembers it fondly as the toughest fight of his life.

Last edited:

-sushi-

Alaskan Salmon Roe
Oh wow, these are lovely. Could I possibly get one of Fiesta Jack? The ref is in my siggie.

I will do yours tomorrow, sleepiness just punched me in the face lol. Very cute character, though! So look tomorrow and I will have yours posted at some point

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Oh, hey, it's you!

Can I just have a general raven icon when you come back? I don't have any sort of ref or anything, though. ._.

Koji-kun

Could I perhaps receive one?

Just a Green Scaled Raptor, with Neon Red eyes. Also a Top hat, and a suit(That is if his upper chest is shown).

Thank you bunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.