• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

101 Things that ANNOY you

Qoph

omurr
Giant jawbreakers. They're delicious, but I was overzealous in my licking so my tongue bled.

This, except it happens with candy hearts. I end up rubbing my tongue raw :<

My three and a half hour class annoys me. If it wasn't a computer class so I can fuck around on the internet, I would never survive it.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I better be up their or your going to get some teeth knocked out your mouth >:[

Fuh

Lol all straight guys want hot chicks, but they're the ones that had sex with everyone & have multiple diseases :p

I know this girl whos had sex with 26 guys.... & a couple girls.... & shes 16..... gross >_>

She's lying.

I dislike atheists and theists who are so insanely zealous that they can't just keep their opinions to themselves. Fact is, no matter which way you believe, no matter how much proof there is against your belief... hell, proof could dance naked in front of you, and unless you're willing to switch a belief, you're simply not going to see it. Faith (or lack thereof) is personal, and is simply not falsifiable, so it bugs me when people start arguing about it. No, you're not going to change the other person and their beliefs, and no, we don't actually care about any of that bullshit you just spewed, so please, shut the hell up and get yourself a better hobby than trying to change the beliefs of other people.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Yeah, I'm scratching my head, too.
I still have the foggiest idea what the person saying that means...maybe who ever it was just has a habit of saying fag behind everything cause if it was an insult, it was a poorly made one :[

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
I still have the foggiest idea what the person saying that means...maybe who ever it was just has a habit of saying fag behind everything cause if it was an insult, it was a poorly made one :[

The only person I can think of saying this is *shudders* Prez Hilton.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
People who call themselves furries.
Seriously, who are those guys?
0_0

I'm in your forum, being a murry purry furry.

Oh, netspeak, the needless shortening of entire words to just a letter or two, a number, or even a symbol, in a context where it's not required:
The vixen of eternal lactation just looked at you.
BustVixen whispers, "hi i thnk u r yiffy & i wont u b notty on me"

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
-As I have stated in the past, it pisses me off that the fandom often serves as a refuge for pedophiles, extremist alt-lifestylers, the psychologically unstable and social rejects (the dead horse isn't quite mushy enough!)

-Super-whiny liberal-to-the-point-of-not-being-progressive-anymore furs like the ones who jump on the "religion sucks" bandwagon WITHOUT having even a somewhat original-sounding reason for doing so. You can't beat the enemy with their own tactics. Conversely, I'm also pissed off by the occasional raving lunatic conservative fur that seems far too out of place to be anything but a troll....but is totally genuine!

Len_5

Awoh!! Who's bad!!
Jahova's witnesses that go from door to door, trying to get you to covert.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.

Len_5

Awoh!! Who's bad!!
I think they're kinda cute.

I always get the aggressive ones that stick there foot in the door when you try to close it.