• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

101 Things that you SHOULDN'T do in a fursuit!

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
joshstory; said:
If I get a suit, I would go there, hide among the stuffed animals, and see how many little kids try to pick me out. *Price check on the man-sized stuffed animals*

That is a fucking fantastic idea and if I ever get a fursuit I'm going to do just that.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
217. hold someone hostage
218. lead a riot of angry dogs
219. go to a dog breeder's convention
220. re-inact Jackass stunts
221. go around chinatown dancing playing party boy in the backround
222. go to school and act normal
223. act like you dont have a suit on when some1 asks you why u have it on

224. go into a park and groom dogs
225. bend over while grooming the dogs
226. attempt a takeover of the world

hmm i think i WILL do that but i will wait till late October cause then people won't think i am so crazy as i could claim i was just at a costume party
What you have to do (to be effective) is, get a friend who works at any store that sells toys (toy stores work best) to let you in before they open on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) and sit among a large display of stuffed animals. That way, you could do whatever you want to without the suspicion of anyone except for the employees, and you might get attention from local news. Just make sure it's okay with the Manager and stuff. Wouldn't want to get the police involved now would we....

Last edited:
228.go to an jail where are VERY mad pepol

WesternDragon

Hellooooooo!
230: Get a job lighting fireworks on July 4th
231:go hiking through the everglades
232:apply to become a semi truck driver
233: Go Paintballing

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
235: Get in one

biscuitfister