• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
There are only two sentences in your post that do not end in an ellipsis. WHY?!
And of course you dated humans. Because you are a human. And so is your current partner. Sorry to break it to you I guess? Or is he an animal? Because you can't date animals. You know that, right? Just checkin'.

Anyway, I had a boyfriend once. It was terrible. We sat on the couch watching TV most of the time and only did things he wanted to do. Fuck love.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Well that is simply an opinion in which I respect full heartedly. It is my belief that I am a wolf and a fox and my boyfriend is a full blood wolf. I am not hurting anybody with this belief. So instead of trying to constantly bring a beings hope down with you issues try looking more at the positive side.

You are biologically human with an alternative persona, if you believe you are actually a "wox" you might want to read up on dissociative identity disorders to at least understand what everyone else thinks.

Chase

Director of Operations
It is my belief that I am a wolf and a fox and my boyfriend is a full blood wolf.

Okay, so what you're saying is that you and your human partner are both otherkin and you believe you are animals, correct? I'm just trying to clarify this cause I'm a little confused right now.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Okay, so what you're saying is that you and your human partner are both otherkin and you believe you are animals, correct? I'm just trying to clarify this cause I'm a little confused right now.
Basically yes.

This wasnt the point of the thread.. I dont know why everyone is trying to attack me.. I might just leave the furry community if this is gonna be the case..
If you choose to leave people won't be bothered if you leave because people are challenging your beliefs (which is not an attack it's a discussion).

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Op, I am assuming that you are in a serious relationship with an otherkin who identifies as a wolf?

Please be aware that this is a public forum. When you post something you are going to face a variety of opinions and viewpoints. If you did not want this you should not have posted.

Chase

Director of Operations
This wasnt the point of the thread.. I dont know why everyone is trying to attack me.. I might just leave the furry community if this is gonna be the case..

I understand it wasn't; however, based upon the way you have worded things and are deflecting, alludes that may be discussing the actual engagement of an activity that would not be permitted on this forum, which is of concern to me as a member of staff.

Please understand that I'm not trying to call you out on your beliefs what-so-ever. If you are an Otherkin, then that's fine, and I apologize if I broke your immersion; however, like Trp said, this is indeed an open forum and there will be different viewpoints, and it's important to be clear when you post and understand you will get different responses from our users.

taras hyena

Badass Seal of Approval
I literally just sighed and move some shit out of the way of my keyboard. I'm going to get comfortable for this one.

First thing, I come back to this "I'm a fox/wolf IRL" shit. No. You're a sentient being capable of using a written language and communicating intricately, although your beliefs are fucking warped - to put it bluntly. I normally think that mocking someone's spiritual beliefs is crude; but let's be pragmatic, you're not on a three day peyote binge in the woods for your tribe. You searched for your "spirit beast(s)" on FA.

Two, I have loved someone before. A lot. After a pretty traumatic event in my youth, I spent the summer of my sophomore year indoors for fear of violence because I reported a crime. In this summer, I happened upon a community in CS: Source that was home to someone special. He was from New Zealand, very mature, and very much identified as a male. I would spend 6-8 hours a day on skype with this guy, just talking about anything that came to mind. A few months after this, my feelings for him were so much of a burden that I made the mistake of disclosing them. Well, he didn't feel the same way, I was crushed. School started back up, and come to find out he's getting married to someone he'd been waiting for. They finally gave him a shot and it worked out. Kicker? He asks me what I think about it.

You know all those movies where they say if you love someone you'll let them go? Yeah, they're just movies with shitty sympathetic nonsense messages for 16 year old girls on the rag. Be honest; I really wish I'd have told him that I thought he was an asshole for putting me on the spot like that. He totally disenchanted me with the notion of love.

Percy

o-o
This forum doesn't represent the entire fandom. Most people here find otherkin to be strange and ridiculous, but that's not to say every single furry ever thinks that.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

No one here is attacking you. We're being critical, yes, but in no way attacking you for your belief.

Umm...so you are an Otherkin?

That's the only thing I can translate here to what you are stating. Other than that, you are biologically human with species dysphoria. :V

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I used to have what I would classify as girlfriends, but I've basically stopped for until I meet a girl that is a furry. The reason for that is, furry is a touchy subject lately for those my age. School incidents... Yeah. I'd rather not be dumped because of a narrow view on what is normal or acceptable.

As far as the girls from the past go, I knew a nice girl in first grade, that's when I had my first kiss too. Things with her kinda took a turn for the worst in 5th and I haven't seen her since maybe 6th. Another girl I knew was when I was in 4th grade, but she moved away. Most recently for local girls was since 8th, we had become really good friends. She moved for another foster home in 10th grade but came back in 11th. Then earlier this senior year she shares with me that she is a furry as well. However, there's only one problem, she's gay. Nothing wrong with gays but... I'm a guy. Yeah. Really no chance there. A

Locally I've stopped but I've got another candidate. We aren't too too far, I'm in Michigan, she's in New Jersey. We both love Minecraft, she loves furries, we have fun together on Skype. However, she claims to have a "dark side". I've heard a little bit about it, and she claims we wouldn't work together. But she did say living together would be a good idea, by saving lots on bills and pooling checks. If it ever comes to that point, maybe some time together will prove whether or not we'd be compatible.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
On topic:

I've dated a few, including furries, but that was during my late teen/high-school years. I haven't gone out with anyone for awhile now.

I am a strong, independent black woman and I don't need no man.
foreveralone.jpg

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
On topic:

I've dated a few, including furries, but that was during my late teen/high-school years. I haven't gone out with anyone for awhile now.

I am a strong, independent black woman and I don't need no man.
foreveralone.jpg
That is because you are an angry librarian :V

I've only dated once. I can't really say I've ever loved anyone in a romantic way. I have bad luck with that whole thing.

S

Sar

Being a Wox ( Wolf and Fox) isnt the easiest thing to do... I dated many humans in my time.. non have lived up to my standards... at all... quite unfortunate I know... however.........

I met the sweetest most kindest being the galaxy... He is no human..

I live and breath him..

I wake up every morning for him..

He is the reason I still alive to this day..

When he bites me I can feel his want and need for me flowing through my veins.

Every time he kisses me I taste his every movement..

I love him..

I you have any love related things to say please feel free to share it!

Hey OP, its great you are happy with your other, but I have my own stories about how I got to mine. But I never ever want to talk about it. I don't even tell close friends it. It's possibly the worst mistake in my life, but it had got me to be with a better person than last through them.

EDIT: Decided You're going to get a vague version of the story.

I was in a previous long distance relationship about 2012ish with someone I did in fact meet on this very forum. I asked him out 6 months after we met? Met my now current girlfriend through him, took up polyamory with her about two months as well as with him (with his permission, this was our agreement to define what is "cheating"). I was madly in love with them both, more than in my life.

To cut a long story short, He broke up with me because of [retracted] about the future (whether or not we would be together in reality) amongst other things. I ended up being [retracted] and stupid a couple of months later over one tired night, we decided we needed to grow up and well... not see each other ever again, me being reluctant. He was a big deal for a year of my life. But he also caused me a lot [retracted] months afterwards.

He was my best friend. Now I couldn't stand the sight of him. It wasn't all doom and gloom in how the terms were. I'm still going out with his friend, my current girlfriend for about 18 months now - who told me about all he was like. I should've been more useful in things I guess. I love her with all me heart. She is my sweet orange~! <3

Hatchet is buried. Fuck that noise. Go make a scandal over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dialup

wet floop
I thought I was in love with my boyfriend when I was 15 which resulted in a hideous tattoo that was a ~*symbol of our love*~ on my right buttcheek.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Well that is simply an opinion in which I respect full heartedly. It is my belief that I am a wolf and a fox and my boyfriend is a full blood wolf. I am not hurting anybody with this belief. So instead of trying to constantly bring a beings hope down with you issues try looking more at the positive side.

If you live out this opinion in real life you don't hurt anyone but yourself. That may be your opinion but it is also not true. You are a human. Deal with it.
Also, no one here is attacking you. We are just voicing our opinion and that opinion happens to be that what you believe in is not true.

Corto

Hey OP, its great you are happy with your other, but guess what?

NOBODY CARES

But seriously, I have my own stories about how I got to mine. But I never ever want to talk about it.

Then don't post in the bloody thread. OP may have, uh, interesting opinions about stuff, but if you're gonna come in just to say "I DONT CARE LOL" then you look stupid, and it's also spam and against the rules. You don't share their opinion/beliefs? Make an actual post about it. You don't care? Then don't post, it's so incredibly simple.

EDIT: Kinda on topic: I've dated a couple of times, it's terrible. I'm more of a "one night stand" kinda person I suppose. Or just haven't met the right person, I dunno.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Alright. I'm only 15, but I'm surprised to see that so many people in my school year are getting girlfriends. And this ain't just a recent development. Quite honestly, I don't see a point in doing any of it yet; I'd rather spend my time having a good time with my friends instead.

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Alright. I'm only 15, but I'm surprised to see that so many people in my school year are getting girlfriends. And this ain't just a recent development. Quite honestly, I don't see a point in doing any of it yet; I'd rather spend my time just having a laugh with my friends instead.

Personally, you are better off waiting until later and spending the time not buying into the whole teenage romance crap. Most of the worst relationship drama comes from when you are in your teen years, IMO.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Personally, you are better off waiting until later and spending the time not buying into the whole teenage romance crap. Most of the worst relationship drama comes from when you are in your teen years, IMO.

Only problem being that these days many people still act like immature teenagers until they are about 30 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.