• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
I've noticed there is a lot of LDRs in fandoms. Just remember, communication is important in these situations. Me and my orange Skype call everyday.

Yeah, understood that he hard way... Still, if somebody thinks about going into a LDR, he better have more than pocket money, otherwise it won't last long. Nothing's worse than waiting for the next time you're gonna see her/him, especially if you don't know when you'll actually be able to go...

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Yeah, understood that he hard way... Still, if somebody thinks about going into a LDR, he better have more than pocket money, otherwise it won't last long. Nothing's worse than waiting for the next time you're gonna see her/him, especially if you don't know when you'll actually be able to go...

Sounds about as bad as waiting to see someone for 2 months who lives 20 miles from you, because they claim to not have the time =(

S

Sar

I didn't go straight to otherkin weirdness either.

At the beginning I started to wonder if OP was talking about love for Jesus, actually. Reading on was what made me think otherkin.

This threads Op was worded in a really dodgy way which made me think. What of OP was going out with a car or something. On a drive perhaps?

There is totally a deeper meaning in this thread.
I don't love anyone.

I fucking hate everybody.
I hate you too! <3

Aleu

Deuces
I didn't go straight to otherkin weirdness either.

At the beginning I started to wonder if OP was talking about love for Jesus, actually. Reading on was what made me think otherkin.
How does this sentence that was directly quoted for reference
It is my belief that I am a wolf and a fox and my boyfriend is a full blood wolf.
In relation to Jesus at all?

S

Sar

The aim of sucessful long Distance is to make things not seem so apart and to work towards closing the gap. Skype calling is good. But arranging activities for yourself and your partner to do is where it holds. Good example, watch the same movie on a stream and then talk about it!

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
How does this sentence that was directly quoted for reference

In relation to Jesus at all?

That was quite a bit after I figured out it was otherkin.

I thought I was wrong about it being Jesus at "when he bites me" actually.

But not after some images appeared in my head that I can't get out.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
I am an old senile white man trapped in a terrorist's body

I understand you, OP

Nashida

She do a blep
Well, as I hinted at in the "Things We Love" thread, I have finally found someone to call my own.

I met him online sometime last year, we met in person in FurFright in the fall, and only just recently have figured out something's clicking.

It's driving me wild. I had pretty much told myself I wasn't going to find anyone, ever, since my self esteem sucked and I just knew I wasn't attractive enough. Then along comes this guy who really did fall for my personality and humor, something I always tried to convince myself could happen but just didn't believe in it.

We're keeping it online for now, since he's so far away, but we have plans to meet at FA:U this year so we can see each other again.

The best part? He used to go here. I actually met him here on FAF.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Last edited:

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I know what love is like. It felt like being the only two people that existed and we went on trips and dates, cuddled for hours and texted into the next morning, it was perfect. However, now I feel like I lost the man I love. We're still together but he's different now and I miss what we had. It feels like he changed on me. To tell the truth, I'm close to letting the relationship go because of it. He's just not ready for a serious relationship like I am. I made my intentions clear before we started dating and he talked like he wanted the same but turns out he's still too young to feel the same. :/

-------
Also, I don't get why people hate on otherkin so much. It's like, "HOW DARE YOU BE HAPPY! YOU ARE HUMAN SO STOP SAYING YOU'RE NOT!"

I mean, if OP is happy let OP be happy. It's not people are going to think less of you if you don't be a jerk. :/

Last edited:

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
The whole anti-otherkin thing is ridiculous. Even otherkin know they're biologically human.

Anyway!
I kind of abused relationships as a teenager to try and appear normal - slept around, serial dater, that sort of thing literally just for the sake of 'street cred' - but eventually my emotional angst got sorted out and my relationships got a lot more normal.

And, then, well... love's fucking crazy. It's magnetic. 4,900 miles isn't enough to mute feelings. I used to hear poetic songs on the radio talking about the strength of their feelings and I thought it was some kind of romantic exaggeration but... it ain't. What the actual fuck happened to my head when I fell in to it? What a ride.

ed: gang rape by a pack of wild arcanines would be pretty sweet

Last edited:

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
MFW reading the OP.

4ac.jpg

And on topic, no, i have never loved anyone like that.

Last edited:

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I used to have what I would classify as girlfriends, but I've basically stopped for until I meet a girl that is a furry. The reason for that is, furry is a touchy subject lately for those my age. School incidents... Yeah. I'd rather not be dumped because of a narrow view on what is normal or acceptable.

As far as the girls from the past go, I knew a nice girl in first grade, that's when I had my first kiss too. Things with her kinda took a turn for the worst in 5th and I haven't seen her since maybe 6th. Another girl I knew was when I was in 4th grade, but she moved away. Most recently for local girls was since 8th, we had become really good friends. She moved for another foster home in 10th grade but came back in 11th. Then earlier this senior year she shares with me that she is a furry as well. However, there's only one problem, she's gay. Nothing wrong with gays but... I'm a guy. Yeah. Really no chance there. A

Locally I've stopped but I've got another candidate. We aren't too too far, I'm in Michigan, she's in New Jersey. We both love Minecraft, she loves furries, we have fun together on Skype. However, she claims to have a "dark side". I've heard a little bit about it, and she claims we wouldn't work together. But she did say living together would be a good idea, by saving lots on bills and pooling checks. If it ever comes to that point, maybe some time together will prove whether or not we'd be compatible.

Expanding on this, if it doesn't get to this point with us, or we end up not deciding to be together, (well maybe still live together but not bf/gf) I'm probably going to look around at local meets/cons. Like I said, I would prefer furry with furry, I'd feel awkward or too different otherwise.

They say "You need to love yourself to have a good relationship."
I try to, but it's just mentally impossible for me to do that.

Off Topic~ I think you should change the title to "Love and Relationships."
I like simple & to the point titles, but that's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.