• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: 15€ 200€+ Pet portraits, hundred of icons

pollomostro

Prices depend on complexity and deadline.
Payment upfront: paypal invoice (preferred) or Pollomostro's Profile - Commiss.io
DM me for more info.

Vector Images

Can do an entire set of 300+ vector images (png provided if needed) starting at 15€ if it's a modification of the set below (for example keeping the expressions and changing the dog into another animal with a similar face, like a cat).

A completely different set (different expressions, face with a different structure) is 70-150€ depending on complexity.

The dog set is here btw: Dog | Pollomostro on Patreon (patreon post but it's public).

A different set with more difference between each images.

Pet portraits (digital, suitable for print)

From 50-200€ depending on size, deadline, complexity of background, quality of reference picture(s) provided.

Last edited:

Balwur

Your arts for me at first tought looked almost like a photos. You are very talented and I would ask for comission, but I do not have much money and unfrtunetly can;t afford that. At least for now. I hope in future it will change, then i will text you.