• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($15-$75)Half Off Commissions for Cyber Monday! Ref sheets, single character, SFW or NSFW

Katook

Hey there!
I'm offering half off discounts for my ref sheets and other character works for the season! :)
Any 2 point turn ref sheet with an optional info box (no separate expressions, 1-2 detail images allowed otherwise) are $60,
L2uLV7w.png

gZPsl8c.jpg

0vivqfv.jpg

and any 3 point turn ref sheet with an optional info box(no separate expressions, 1-2 detail images allowed) are $75.
iByXAk5.jpg

BDbsHDj.jpg

NSFW edits can be done on any ref sheet for $10 extra :)

Solo character images range from $15 for a sketch with minimal colouring/refinement, to $30 for a fully coloured image with shading, highlighting, and a simple background if desired :)
aZTp2px.png

mxdulAC.jpg

HPH6dgo.jpg

2nJeHAT.png

NSFW and fetish art is allowed with few limitations,(No minors, no scat, no inflation. Omorashi/watersports is allowed though!)

My Terms of Service are here: docs.google.com: Sakasu Art 2019 Terms of Service: and you agree to them whether you read them or not!

Please allow several weeks to a couple months for your art to be completed depending on the detail desired in each picture! No limit on how much you can commission me! Tips are always welcomed :)

Thank you!