• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

H

Heysta

Looking for some artists who can do refsheets. I have a ton of characters that I would like to have proper refs before I get anymore art, so these don't need to be fancy. 'm just looking for front and back views for each.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

D3kaB1u3

Hi! I can help you out with your character Refs at full color (like this example attached) for just $35

About Payments: All Payments are upfront, no exceptions, Paypal Accepted

If you need more info, please DM me

New canvas2.png

VrasXaalka

Formidable Fairyfolk
I can do chibi ref sheets for $30, it comes with a front and back side and the option to have props or separate outfits for a bit extra. Here's a sample of what the ref sheet would look like, and here's a sample of how I draw anthros. I do have a few people ahead of you for commissions but I'm keen on detailing and give work in progress shots so you can make changes to things you want. I also work fast but it wont be too fast until I start doing your commission. Might be about a month before I can for sure start on your commission, I've got a queue of almost all ref sheets. >< If you don't mind the wait, I'd love to work on some of your characters. : )

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
9F728E7D-0BC5-46DE-90AF-300E3A9BF76B.png
94C784F6-677E-42FB-AB1A-271CD5938DDD.jpeg
C0A42FDC-F099-4CD9-A9F2-F1CAA11A3D2B.jpeg

I can’t offer my typical style for that price, but I’d be willing to do Chibi reference sheets. ^^

PinkWisp

Last edited:

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can make a ref sheet with front, back and 2 facial expressions for 40$

hiroaki_the_hitodama_by_jessichan15-dcx2g10.png

E7PwYGi.jpg

5e485dcee0.jpeg

doGzSK5.png

Ringebell

Artist
My work is mostly traditional but I can add a digital pallet. ^^
Examples:
1572010489.ringebell_97d.png

A ref starts at €13.
They come with a front view (Chibi), a name and a digital colour pallet.

Upgrade options:
other views (Chibi) +€10
upgrade view to regular full body +€5
additional head shot +€6
close-ups (mouth, paws, nose, ...) +€2
likes and dislikes box (up to three each) +€1