• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
im looking for someone to do a sci fi themed rp with. i have an idea thats inspired from a bunch of different science fiction games and movies blended into one without being a direct copy of an established fictional universe, i aim for it to be original.

depending on what you are comfortable with this could include nsfw elements or stay completely sfw. i prefer to have it sfw as a base so we can get a proper story going and add secondary nsfw and or romance elements on top of that

english is my second language so i wouldnt call my writing or my english perfect but i try to improve myself as best i can and while i dont usually write walls of text type posts i try to match what the person i rp with gives me so as long as we both try to do our best to keep the story rolling along! :)

if you are interested to discuss this with me then you can either send me a message here on the forums in my dms, or contact me on my discord

TheRadRatDad ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ#5463

looking forward to hearing from
discord couldn't find you, but this suits me very well :D