• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(18+) Looking around for a long term RP! NSFW? Probs.

FableElwood

Hello there! I'm gonna be totally blunt with you all. I'm getting really lonely with all this isolation stuff and I've been looking for a friend that would like to RP with me in a long-term setting that we can simulate, like, interaction. That probably sounds silly, but I've been out of the RP game for a few months now, and I'd like to try and hop back in and enjoy my old characters and hopefully enjoy a nice slice of life from inside the isolation.

That being said, I'd like to maybe roleplay a nice slice of life roleplay with some romantic elements or otherwise touchy-feely themes that will, most likely, lead to NSFW if enough time progresses. I would prefer a slow-burning one that could blossom into a relationship. Additionally, I'm also a huge friggen' nerd, so I'm always down to do a High Fantasy roleplay or something (my character is pretty fluid with the setting.) I'm not really full of ideas on what to do, so I might like to talk to you out of character all for some if you have any.

That being said, I must go over some conditions that might restrict who might want to consider DMing me about this. First, I'm gay, and I'd prefer doing rps with male characters. Second, my specialty is playing as submissive characters (mainly because I'm not good at controlling tempos of relationships, and my main character is pretty submissive as well), so I do prefer people who like to lead. Third, I'm not willing to do anything with Toilet play, vore (hard or soft), or gore; talk to me more about kinks in DMs if you are concerned. Fourth, I'd like to be able to chat with yall out of RPs and maybe get to know people better, if that is of interest.

Also, most importantly, minors are hard no from me.

Fifth, and this is just a preference and has NOTHING to do with your eligibility to RP with me, but I love alot of creatures I like (if you have sonas for one)! Wolves, Horses, Rams, Bulls (yus), Big Cats, Hyenas, Deer (My character is one), and big dogs. Just curious if I can spot any in my DMs <w< >w>

I'd like to suggest being friends over discord or something if we are going to RP because it is the best way for me to reply on time. If you have questions to see if you are interested in being partners with me, shoot me a Friend Request at Celsius#4454. Additionally, my sleep schedule is a bit wonky nowadays, and you might not get an immediate reply from me (especially after right now. I'm boutta hit the hay.)